Blue Link Defense

2wedge

10 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Dad gum it… we already decided this about halfway through the season. It is no longer called the Blue D or whatever, it is called the Stampede Defense from here on out. We even cleared it with @powerlifter it was his idea to begin with and he is the ultimate West Orange insider. I even think @Mr. Buddy Garrity can back me up on this one, it shall be known as the WOS Stampede Defense. Since y’all dropped the ‘Chain Gang’ nickname, Vidor took it over we have the Chain Gang Offense now.

I been said it. Ppl ignored it. When I think WOS I think defense. When has WOS had a prolific offense?? Never. 

17 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

You see, it’s that ‘new beed of defence’ since mid October.

we can call it what ever we like what we saw lastnight  i like the new beed myself. as i drove  up tp the  parking lot to pick up my kid  what i saw on 4 car windows  head hunters big x  across the windowi do belive wo-s is ready win are lose i wish them the best.

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

we can call it what ever we like what we saw lastnight  i like the new beed myself. as i drove  up tp the  parking lot to pick up my kid  what i saw on 4 car windows  head hunters big x  across the windowi do belive wo-s is ready win are lose i wish them the best.

lrt me say this also wo-s speed cs cant match it watch and see ,cs has a 5 star qb who has a rocket arm and can run  our defence must read and get off there blocks and stay on there feet.

4 hours ago, powerlifter said:

New Beed Defence does have a certain ring to it PL, I could roll with that. Now If you really want a sick nickname, you just said it. The Head Hunters… but that would probably get banned lickity split.

On 12/1/2021 at 8:24 PM, mat said:

Decades of players have been honored to play a productive role on the chain gangs defense with pride. If asked, probably not one would consider it to have been offensive. Now it’s inappropriate to who?

Most who made the name what it was were against changing the name, no matter their ethnicity.