Vidor's 2021 Jordan Smith Hudl tape.

piratevillain

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 2:45 PM, Raider24 said:

Having been through this twice and starting again with my youngest for the next few years, all I can say is Measurables, Measureables, Measurables. All starts there! What camps has he been to? Who is promoting him, Getting him out there? It’s tough

He's only been to a few camps that I know of. He worked out for Tulane and went to camp at McNeese. He pretty much promoted himself and I've tried myself on social media. But coaches at the school hardly promote any players on social media either. 

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

He's going to visit UMHB and another D3 school on Monday and Tuesday.🤞🏻

My daughter plays basketball at D3 level and absolutely loves it, she is so glad she went that route. Trinity University has an up and coming program, they played UMHB the closest in the playoffs in the first round 13-3. San Antonio has so much to offer.

I agree One Chance. My son played at Southwestern in Georgetown. Had a few D1 preferred walk ons, D2’s and D3’s. Picked southwestern because it was close to his girlfriend in college station @ A&M. Beautiful area and close to everything. Belton just north of Georgetown and Austin. Trinity in San Antonio and San Marcos right there. 

I think he'll like it as well, even though he's been skeptical. He has a few friends/teammates from Vidor that are on the team that should help him acclimate as well. I totally agree about San Antonio/Austin area it really does have alot to offer and we have alot of family that live all around there which is a plus as well. But I'll let yall know how it goes and what he thinks next week!