DCTF 5A Mock ....

Cougtalk

4 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

uh huh.

Manvel, Hightower, Angleton and Paetow.

Take your pick.

or Madison, Galena Park and Sterling.

FB Marshall being the obvious outlier.

Uh, he mentioned "first round -- Manvel". I was correct, stay out of 4th place if you don't want to see Manvel.  Now if you want to discuss the others thats a different topic. 

4 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Uh, he mentioned "first round -- Manvel". I was correct, stay out of 4th place if you don't want to see Manvel.  Now if you want to discuss the others thats a different topic. 

I don't understand if this is a schtick or what's going on so I will just say ok thanks for your input.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Actually, Stepp said he was only 99% sure of that. Honestly though, at this point in Crosby's progression I would just be happy about any class we play in where we can avoid the slot-T. 

Talked to Coach P he said we were definitely going. Also said that we’re actually under the D1 cutoff by about 30 kids. But they only go by the snapshot.

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Actually, Stepp said he was only 99% sure of that. Honestly though, at this point in Crosby's progression I would just be happy about any class we play in where we can avoid the slot-T. 

I kinda enjoy watching the slot-T smash Crosby thanks to you degrading that offense over the years.