LCM vs Chapel Hill

LCMAlumtiger32

11 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I don’t see anyone cussing you out. Everyone has opinions. Everyone has doubted LCM all year we were 1-7 last year turned around to 11-2. Most teams don’t win like that over night. Win or lose it’s been a great season and next year we will even be better

Lots of reasons Vidor lost, not the least of which was not having someone mirror the QB.  The difference this week is Peevey & Staff.  They’ll have a plan to prevent the young QB from running loose.  If it works, & I expect it will, LCM wins it comfortably.  Full disclosure - for the LCM/Kilgore game I had the O/U points at about 102 and as we know, the  final of 45 (24-21) is so far off my prognosticating job is in the toilet (🤪).  But…..I got the winner right & that’s what we’re looking for here.  Whether LCM wins comfortably or by 1 point in Double OT, a wins a win a win.

Go Bears!

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Lots of reasons Vidor lost, not the least of which was not having someone mirror the QB.  The difference this week is Peevey & Staff.  They’ll have a plan to prevent the young QB from running loose.  If it works, & I expect it will, LCM wins it comfortably.  Full disclosure - for the LCM/Kilgore game I had the O/U points at about 102 and as we know, the  final of 45 (24-21) is so far off my prognosticating job is in the toilet (🤪).  But…..I got the winner right & that’s what we’re looking for here.  Whether LCM wins comfortably or by 1 point in Double OT, a wins a win a win.

Go Bears!

I want to thank you for supporting the  Bears! Most folks pick against the Bears I hope we can win to keep it alive. Side line to sideline picked us to win and Dave Campbell’s picked CH! I feel like the Bears will want it more! 

I don’t spend much time in on this board but I lurk occasionally.  I have seen many discussions about coaches, players, Jimmy and Joes, etc.   I think @Reagan will be able to point to Eric Peevey to support his importance of coaching argument.  One of the most incredible things I’ve seen in his immediate transformation of that program.  

Good luck Bears and Stangs tonight.  OC over everyone.