West Orange Stark vs China Spring

monknuk

Sentiments of Belville and their superior running backs as well.  WOS defense is playing on another level right now. IMO teams will not be able to run 4 quarters on the Mustangs to beat them. I was not impressed with  Carthage defense against CS, who knows why they did not play better but their defense looked average at best to me.

Just watched CS/Sealy.CS qb runs 50% of the time.When he gets hit a few times by the Stangs he going to be  a little timid about that.He throws pretty good but had a lot of time and his receivers were wide open.Sealys tackling was very poor.Didn't see anything that we can't handle.We play like we have been I like our chances.  

41 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Sentiments of Belville and their superior running backs as well.  WOS defense is playing on another level right now. IMO teams will not be able to run 4 quarters on the Mustangs to beat them. I was not impressed with  Carthage defense against CS, who knows why they did not play better but their defense looked average at best to me.

You are 100 percent right about the Dawg D. No body knows why they played that game like they did. All I know is China Spring did what no other team did in two years. 
China Spring out played us on both sides of the ball. 
This game will determine who plays in the state championship. 

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Just watched CS/Sealy.CS qb runs 50% of the time.When he gets hit a few times by the Stangs he going to be  a little timid about that.He throws pretty good but had a lot of time and his receivers were wide open.Sealys tackling was very poor.Didn't see anything that we can't handle.We play like we have been I like our chances.  

rember last you he picked up over a 100 yards 2 td he passes on the run     cant have that 

3 hours ago, Horton said:

You are 100 percent right about the Dawg D. No body knows why they played that game like they did. All I know is China Spring did what no other team did in two years. 
China Spring out played us on both sides of the ball. 
This game will determine who plays in the state championship. 

I thought Carthage looked like they were going through the motion for most of the game. Maybe a little complacent? It can happen.

CS has impressed with with their offensive TEMPO. There is zero hesitation with the QB's first step and decision making. Their confidence shows all over the field which is also a sign of excellent coaching. WO-S can match them physically and athletically. If WO-S looses the in the mistake category, they lose the game. CS plays with smooth execution. They don't beat themselves. I'm glad we're playing them at full strength this time and I know our players want this game. A couple of successful trick plays would go a long way in helping us get the W. I hope Coach Dyer finds a little mad scientist within himself. 

2 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

To win at this level and beyond you can’t make unforced errors , personnel fouls and undisciplined play. If we can clean it up and execute , we have the talent to win this matchup. Let’s go meet’em !

This.If we can avoid this we can play with them.I don't know of any team that can win against a good team that comets these.In a close game sometimes it only takes one at the wrong time to send you home. 

Besides CS run game, they will throw the ball. Mustangs turn and play for the ball. We will need to step it up in our secondary. Learn their receivers’ routes.  Our corners are very capable of intercepting the ball and taking it to the house.  My key to the game is to play hard-nosed defense. And let’s HOPE that the refs are neutral and will let the teams decide who moves on to the next round.

11 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Besides CS run game, they will throw the ball. Mustangs turn and play for the ball. We will need to step it up in our secondary. Learn their receivers’ routes.  Our corners are very capable of intercepting the ball and taking it to the house.  My key to the game is to play hard-nosed defense. And let’s HOPE that the refs are neutral and will let the teams decide who moves on to the next round.

Somebody enlighten me on the ref stuff.Seems like I here after each game how the refs were against us.The games I have seen were not all that bad as people have commented about.Sure they going to miss some and call some wrong that's going to happen.I just haven't seen it to be one sided.

There was one game,can't remember which one,that I would agree with you on.It was earlier in the season. It was terrible.

20 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

as dan ray an i were talking a few years back  i asked what do you like to see in his team   with smile he said staying on there feet  can win laying  down that was a must in his book

4 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Somebody enlighten me on the ref stuff.Seems like I here after each game how the refs were against us.The games I have seen were not all that bad as people have commented about.Sure they going to miss some and call some wrong that's going to happen.I just haven't seen it to be one sided.

There was one game,can't remember which one,that I would agree with you on.It was earlier in the season. It was terrible.

the coaches must show our  backs how to play man to man there qb has a bad habit looking at where  he is going to pass      please stay on your feet