West Orange Stark vs China Spring

monknuk

20 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Thank you for clarifying.Well I was one of those doubters with good reason.Yes we were winning and playing not so competitive teams and looked real sloppy in doing so the first of the season.I also said we still had enough games left to improve.The way we were playing you have to be honest a far run in the playoffs didn't seem in the cards with the teams we would have to play.But alas,this team has gotten better and I think peaking at the right time.In my opinion we going to be hard to beat.  

No problem we are united now to get this win and move to the next round. I truly, like the way the Mustangs are playing football. This game will be a challenge there is no doubt about that. The players are ready.  We as supporters will need to bring good energy, a yell our arse off at the game come Friday night in Tomball. CS travels well and their fans make a lot of noise.

2 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Several flags against WOS in the Bellville game negated some big plays, even a touchdown. That gives some folk reason to think they've been slighted which wasn't the case I don't think.

No all calls were bad.but the int that they called back was bad bcz they called holding on #13. The ball was tipped so everyone has a right to the ball.

7 hours ago, dj said:

No all calls were bad.but the int that they called back was bad bcz they called holding on #13. The ball was tipped so everyone has a right to the ball.

Six of one half dozen the other.The ref  that threw the flag for holding made the call he saw,good call.The other ref just didn't see the tip so that was a missed call.There is a fine line on some infractions and some ref's let it go and then you have ref's that are flag happy that calls every thing.You probably could throw a flag on every play for something.The ref's that do give the others a bad name.jmo.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

Six of one half dozen the other.The ref  that threw the flag for holding made the call he saw,good call.The other ref just didn't see the tip so that was a missed call.There is a fine line on some infractions and some ref's let it go and then you have ref's that are flag happy that calls every thing.You probably could throw a flag on every play for something.The ref's that do give the others a bad name.jmo.

Yup, you could definitely call holding every play in any game. 

5 minutes ago, griff said:

aTmfan06, your good sportsmanship is appreciated. Thanks for always keeping the conversation civil and clean with WO-S fans every year we've played Bellville.  

That's good to hear. I know much of this culture today does not value good sportsmanship or public civility in social media, but they should. I value people can agree to disagree, and stay away from devolving into trash talk. I would much rather talk football!     

52 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Like to hear your take on this game.I know your leaning CS.What makes the difference.Just let me have it.I got tough skin.lol

Well… I think West Orange will need to straighten out the secondary. I feel like CS is gonna try and throw the ball and their QB is a hell of a player. Carthage just looked like they were losing the battle at the line of scrimmage on defense from what I saw and that QB can chew up yards if that’s the case this week. As far as their defense I feel like there are some similarities between Bellville and China Spring, but I think CS tends to tackle better. If I’m putting money on this game I’d have to bet on the cougars… they just beat Carthage and they are the team to beat in 4A D2 now IMO Can WOS win this game? Absolutely. Coach T will have a game plan for sure . CLEAN UP THE PENALTIES lol

I'm getting a good vibe with this team. Some of you know what I'm talking about.  Elijah Gales is a grown natural man. Our QB is gaining confidence and making good plays and decisions. The D whatever you call is its usual self. Carmella Jones was still looking for someone to hit after the game. Shaw is back. Special teams playing well. Gonna be a great game. China Spring will not get the same model Mustangs they saw last year. 

5 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Well… I think West Orange will need to straighten out the secondary. I feel like CS is gonna try and throw the ball and their QB is a hell of a player. Carthage just looked like they were losing the battle at the line of scrimmage on defense from what I saw and that QB can chew up yards if that’s the case this week. As far as their defense I feel like there are some similarities between Bellville and China Spring, but I think CS tends to tackle better. If I’m putting money on this game I’d have to bet on the cougars… they just beat Carthage and they are the team to beat in 4A D2 now IMO Can WOS win this game? Absolutely. Coach T will have a game plan for sure . CLEAN UP THE PENALTIES lol

Yep that qb is the key and spark for CS.His coach said as much in a interview.Simple game plan is to pressure and contain him.How well we can do that will determine the outcome if every thing else is equal.I fell we can but can we do it for 4 quarters?

Just watched the Bellville game and wow is there speed all over the place. O-line looks solid and y’all certainly have 4 guys that consistently make plays on O. I do think this is a tougher matchup than the Carthage game now to be honest. Especially once you take the names off the jerseys looking objectively. The QB will no doubt be difficult to contain on pass plays and wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a spy utilized when looking at those situations. That said I do think CS is stronger than Bville on both sides of the ball. If y’all could reel in the stupid stuff (bad snaps/penalties) that game would’ve been a blow out. Gonna be a close game for sure though. This one looks like it’ll be decided on the line (as usual). Maybe a 28-21 or 31-28 type game if I had to guess. I’m an idiot though so who knows. Safe travels for all involved and go Cougs!!

6 hours ago, Majestyk said:

I'm getting a good vibe with this team. Some of you know what I'm talking about.  Elijah Gales is a grown natural man. Our QB is gaining confidence and making good plays and decisions. The D whatever you call is its usual self. Carmella Jones was still looking for someone to hit after the game. Shaw is back. Special teams playing well. Gonna be a great game. China Spring will not get the same model Mustangs they saw last year. 

cant give cs a short field are it going to be a long drive home

On 11/29/2021 at 8:11 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

To me it's a set-up for an excuse if yall lose. Just like you I didn't get the reasoning for her comment either.

I've seen WOS get way more calls for them than against them going back to the days Coach Hooks was after the zebras on a golf cart. 😁 

At this point of the season I rarely see a poorly officiated game 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

I'm looking forward to seeing the Stangs get some revenge this weekend. 

I agree, most of the time we ARE doing the crime. I see a bunch we get away with, too. It’s one of those things we need to clean up in a hurry.

13 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

I agree, most of the time we ARE doing the crime. I see a bunch we get away with, too. It’s one of those things we need to clean up in a hurry.

They'll get it right. Them boys want revenge im sure. The biggest thing is for them not to come in too pumped up for the game. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pipi
    Newest Member
    pipi
    • FBM made it to the 4th round in 22-23. If that’s “weak,” I don’t know what “strong” is. 
    • Buy mounjaro injection This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up is the newest diabetes drug that also triggers dramatic weight loss in people who inject it. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Mounjaro a year ago for patients with diabetes.FDA officials have not approved Mounjaro for weight loss yet This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  but Low Wang said they are fast-tracking consideration of the drug. That’s because clinical trials have shown that people who do not have diabetes but do have elevated body mass indexes (BMI) used lost considerable weight when they used Mounjaro uk. An FDA recommendation regarding Mounjaro for weight loss could come by the end of this year. In the approval for Mounjaro for people with diabetes, federal health officials said it works well for people with Type 2 diabetes. That’s the most common form of diabetes This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  and more than 30 million Americans suffer from it. Like Ozempic and Wegovy This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  it’s an injectable medication, but Mounjaro differs in some key ways from the other new, popular diabetes medications. Mounjaro uk How does Mounjaro work? Why does it cause weight loss for people with diabetes? “It suppresses appetite and makes you feel more full. It changes the rate at which your stomach empties,” Low Wang said. How does Mounjaro work? “It’s a completely new drug class,” Low Wang said. “Instead of being a single-receptor agonist, which semaglutide (the drug in Ozempic and Wegovy) is, Mounjaro activates two receptors at the same time. That’s why it’s called a ‘dual-agonist.’” This double agonist approach seems to cause people who use Mounjaro injections to lose even more weight than those who use a single-agonist medication. These receptors stimulate hormones that control blood sugar levels and reduce appetite, triggering weight loss. The receptors are known as glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP). Wegovy and Ozempic activate the GLP-1 receptor This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  while Mounjaro activates two receptors: both GLP-1 and GIP. Mounjaro uk How much weight do people lose with Mounjaro? Low Wang said the weight loss data from the This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up clinical trials have been stunning. People who used the largest dose of Mounjaro, 15 milligrams, lost as much as 21% of their body weight. “They were able to achieve unprecedented amounts of weight loss. It was dramatic and exciting,” said Low Wang, who receives no funding from pharmaceutical companies. While losing significant weight, study participants also were able to keep their diabetes symptoms in check. “We’ve never had a medication that is so effective for improving diabetes control and weight loss without putting patients at high risk of hypoglycemia,” Low Wang said. weight loss Even so, time will tell how the drugs perform over time. “The impacts on appetite and weight regulation are startling,” Low Wang said. But people should not jump to conclusions and assume that Mounjaro will be a miracle drug. “We still don’t know what the effects would be of taking Mounjaro for a short time, then going off of it. Does it change anything about your biology? Does it make it harder to lose weight in the future without a medication? We really don’t know yet,” Low Wang said. Mounjaro uk Why are weight loss drugs a big deal? In the U.S, about 70% of adults are obese or overweight, and many of these people have serious health problems that put them at greater risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some types of cancer. mounjaro for weight loss Mounjaro injection or exploring our wide range of weight loss products, visit our  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  You can find Mounjaro injection in our dedicated  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up . Additionally, check out our other products  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  on our  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Whatsapp Number AL Nahda Call girls 0528604116 Female Call girls In AL Nahda   call/Whatsapp:- +971509530047 Call girls in dubai, indian Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls, pakistani Call girls in dubai, cheap Call girls in dubai, filipino Call girls in dubai, russian Call girls in dubai, Call girls in bur dubai, dubai Call girlsnumber, mallu Call girls in dubai, Call girls in deira dubai, philippines Call girls in dubai, Call girlsphilippines in dubai, dubai tamil Call girls kerala Call girls in bur dubai, deira dubai Call girls, Call girlsimo number in dubai, dubai Call girlsno, Call girls in dubai whatsapp number, dubai hot Call girls, arab Call girls in dubai, Call girls in al nahda dubai, china Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls rate, dubai Call girls skype id, dubai girls call, filipino Call girls in bur dubai, srilankan Call girls in dubai, 24 7 call.girls in dubai, acterss Call girls in dubai standard, africal Call girls in dubai, african Call girls in dubai, andhra aunty Call girls dubai, asian Call girls dubai, asian sexy Call girls in dubai, assian Call girls dubai, assian Call girls in dubai, aunty Call girls dubai, bangladesh Call girls in dubai, bella bbw Call girls in dubai, bella Call girls in dubai bella milf Call girls in dubai, bengali Call girls in dubai,bur dubai Call girls, Call girls for sex in dubai, Call girls in dera dubai, Call girls in dubai contact, Call girls in dubai no agent, Call girls in marina dubai, Call girls malayalam number in dubai, Call girls pics model dubai, Call girls rate in bur dubai, Call girls what's app mobile number in dubai, Call girls club in dubai, call girls contact dubai, call girls contact in dubai, call girls dubai deira, call girls in broadway hotel dubai, call girls in bur dubai hotels, call girls in dubai 500 aed, call girls in dubai bar, call girls in dubai international city, call girls in international city dubai, call girls in salaudin street dubai, call girls in silicon oasis dubai, call girls in union dubai,  
    • Pleasure Call girls AL Nahda (UAE) 0528648070 Independent Call girls In AL Nahda   call/Whatsapp:- +971509530047 Call girls in dubai, indian Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls, pakistani Call girls in dubai, cheap Call girls in dubai, filipino Call girls in dubai, russian Call girls in dubai, Call girls in bur dubai, dubai Call girlsnumber, mallu Call girls in dubai, Call girls in deira dubai, philippines Call girls in dubai, Call girlsphilippines in dubai, dubai tamil Call girls kerala Call girls in bur dubai, deira dubai Call girls, Call girlsimo number in dubai, dubai Call girlsno, Call girls in dubai whatsapp number, dubai hot Call girls, arab Call girls in dubai, Call girls in al nahda dubai, china Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls rate, dubai Call girls skype id, dubai girls call, filipino Call girls in bur dubai, srilankan Call girls in dubai, 24 7 call.girls in dubai, acterss Call girls in dubai standard, africal Call girls in dubai, african Call girls in dubai, andhra aunty Call girls dubai, asian Call girls dubai, asian sexy Call girls in dubai, assian Call girls dubai, assian Call girls in dubai, aunty Call girls dubai, bangladesh Call girls in dubai, bella bbw Call girls in dubai, bella Call girls in dubai bella milf Call girls in dubai, bengali Call girls in dubai,bur dubai Call girls, Call girls for sex in dubai, Call girls in dera dubai, Call girls in dubai contact, Call girls in dubai no agent, Call girls in marina dubai, Call girls malayalam number in dubai, Call girls pics model dubai, Call girls rate in bur dubai, Call girls what's app mobile number in dubai, Call girls club in dubai, call girls contact dubai, call girls contact in dubai, call girls dubai deira, call girls in broadway hotel dubai, call girls in bur dubai hotels, call girls in dubai 500 aed, call girls in dubai bar, call girls in dubai international city, call girls in international city dubai, call girls in salaudin street dubai, call girls in silicon oasis dubai, call girls in union dubai,  
    • Model (0528602408) AL Nahda Call girls By Independent Call girls In AL Nahda   call/Whatsapp:- +971509530047 Call girls in dubai, indian Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls, pakistani Call girls in dubai, cheap Call girls in dubai, filipino Call girls in dubai, russian Call girls in dubai, Call girls in bur dubai, dubai Call girlsnumber, mallu Call girls in dubai, Call girls in deira dubai, philippines Call girls in dubai, Call girlsphilippines in dubai, dubai tamil Call girls kerala Call girls in bur dubai, deira dubai Call girls, Call girlsimo number in dubai, dubai Call girlsno, Call girls in dubai whatsapp number, dubai hot Call girls, arab Call girls in dubai, Call girls in al nahda dubai, china Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls rate, dubai Call girls skype id, dubai girls call, filipino Call girls in bur dubai, srilankan Call girls in dubai, 24 7 call.girls in dubai, acterss Call girls in dubai standard, africal Call girls in dubai, african Call girls in dubai, andhra aunty Call girls dubai, asian Call girls dubai, asian sexy Call girls in dubai, assian Call girls dubai, assian Call girls in dubai, aunty Call girls dubai, bangladesh Call girls in dubai, bella bbw Call girls in dubai, bella Call girls in dubai bella milf Call girls in dubai, bengali Call girls in dubai,bur dubai Call girls, Call girls for sex in dubai, Call girls in dera dubai, Call girls in dubai contact, Call girls in dubai no agent, Call girls in marina dubai, Call girls malayalam number in dubai, Call girls pics model dubai, Call girls rate in bur dubai, Call girls what's app mobile number in dubai, Call girls club in dubai, call girls contact dubai, call girls contact in dubai, call girls dubai deira, call girls in broadway hotel dubai, call girls in bur dubai hotels, call girls in dubai 500 aed, call girls in dubai bar, call girls in dubai international city, call girls in international city dubai, call girls in salaudin street dubai, call girls in silicon oasis dubai, call girls in union dubai,  
  • Topics