West Orange Stark vs China Spring

monknuk

23 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Somebody enlighten me on the ref stuff.Seems like I here after each game how the refs were against us.The games I have seen were not all that bad as people have commented about.Sure they going to miss some and call some wrong that's going to happen.I just haven't seen it to be one sided.

There was one game,can't remember which one,that I would agree with you on.It was earlier in the season. It was terrible.

To me it's a set-up for an excuse if yall lose. Just like you I didn't get the reasoning for her comment either.

I've seen WOS get way more calls for them than against them going back to the days Coach Hooks was after the zebras on a golf cart. 😁 

At this point of the season I rarely see a poorly officiated game 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

I'm looking forward to seeing the Stangs get some revenge this weekend. 

45 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

To me it's a set-up for an excuse if yall lose. Just like you I didn't get the reasoning for her comment either.

I've seen WOS get way more calls for them than against them going back to the days Coach Hooks was after the zebras on a golf cart. 😁 

At this point of the season I rarely see a poorly officiated game 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

I'm looking forward to seeing the Stangs get some revenge this weekend. 

Reason I responded was that's what I keep seeing on another WOS group.I mean after every game they go on and on about the ref's.I'm beginning to think they don't know anything about football.lol 

4 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Reason I responded was that's what I keep seeing on another WOS group.I mean after every game they go on and on about the ref's.I'm beginning to think they don't know anything about football.lol 

I sat by a very nice group of people last week but they definitely didn’t know football at all…they just thought the refs were against us the entire game.People don’t understand refs at this level are bad in general,some good ones but lots of bad ones!

There was a time when some WOS fans were doubting that we would get here smh. I was not talking about WOS games, I was referring to some calls that I saw in the Carthage game. There were some calls that they did not go the Dawgs way. Spare me the … Making excuses in case we lose lmao, anybody who knows me knows that I AM TRUE BLUE AND SILVER EVERY DAY ALL DAY. I’m not making excuses for my team; they won’t disappoint me no matter WHAT!!!!

8 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

There was a time when some WOS fans were doubting that we would get here smh. I was not talking about WOS games, I was referring to some calls that I saw in the Carthage game. There were some calls that they did not go the Dawgs way. Spare me the … Making excuses in case we lose lmao, anybody who knows me knows that I AM TRUE BLUE AND SILVER EVERY DAY ALL DAY. I’m not making excuses for my team; they won’t disappoint me no matter WHAT!!!!

That's every year but them Stangs just find a way year in and year out

5 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Thank you for clarifying.Well I was one of those doubters with good reason.Yes we were winning and playing not so competitive teams and looked real sloppy in doing so the first of the season.I also said we still had enough games left to improve.The way we were playing you have to be honest a far run in the playoffs didn't seem in the cards with the teams we would have to play.But alas,this team has gotten better and I think peaking at the right time.In my opinion we going to be hard to beat.  

3 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Thank you for clarifying.Well I was one of those doubters with good reason.Yes we were winning and playing not so competitive teams and looked real sloppy in doing so the first of the season.I also said we still had enough games left to improve.The way we were playing you have to be honest a far run in the playoffs didn't seem in the cards with the teams we would have to play.But alas,this team has gotten better and I think peaking at the right time.In my opinion we going to be hard to beat.  

10-4on that