West Orange Stark vs China Spring

monknuk

WO-S 20 China Spring 17.  I reserve the right to change this before game time as it was originally posted last Wednesday morning at 11:24am....yes I know.  Both teams impressed me last night. I don't follow China Spring that close but know they beat WO-S last year and thumped Carthage like a natural man this calender week. They will be a handful.  But make no mistake this a confident and weekly improving WO-S team, a team Nederland would not recognize. If they clean it up somebody's going to have to play extremely well and get creative to take this bunch down. Gonna stop here on WO-S, don't want to risk looking like some Carthageian scholars look this morning.  I don't know what they're feeling but sick at your stomach won't touch it.  If you're a crow entering the Carthage area you may want to come heeled or risk getting ett.  So for now until I check it out, talk to Cornel and Dan, do a little research and such we'll leave it at 20-17 WO-S.

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not going to lie. I thought Bellville would give WOS a better game? Feels like the Chain Gang might get yet another shot at Gilmer’s offense if they can put two more performances together like the one they had last night. 

Celina will have something to say about that.  I believe they could give us fits. We both got to win this week first though. 

2 hours ago, Majestyk said:

WO-S 20 China Spring 17.  I reserve the right to change this before game time as it was originally posted last Wednesday morning at 11:24am....yes I know.  Both teams impressed me last night. I don't follow China Spring that close but know they beat WO-S last year and thumped Carthage like a natural man this calender week. They will be a handful.  But make no mistake this a confident and weekly improving WO-S team, a team Nederland would not recognize. If they clean it up somebody's going to have to play extremely well and get creative to take this bunch down. Gonna stop here on WO-S, don't want to risk looking like some Carthageian scholars look this morning.  I don't know what they're feeling but sick at your stomach won't touch it.  If you're a crow entering the Carthage area you may want to come heeled or risk getting ett.  So for now until I check it out, talk to Cornel and Dan, do a little research and such we'll leave it at 20-17 WO-S.

I have eaten so much crow that the farmers have no worry for third crops. 
I had no idea that China Spring was that good, I even watched several of their games where they beat teams by 40 or more and I saw nothing that said they could move the ball on my Dawg D. CS out played us on both sides of the ball. CS o line were big and strong, linebacker 11 and D linemen 55, along with 5,4,2,8 and 15 played a great ball game. WOS or China Spring will be playing Gilmer or Celina for the state championship. 
WOS versus China Spring is a toss up. 
Both have a team to win it all. 
God Bless and good luck next week. 

Well, WOS will have to play perfect. We have to eliminate the PF penalties, the bad snaps and we seem to lose every jump ball thrown this year. Like powerlifter mentioned in another post. We got some cleaning up to do, still. The up side is we can still improve and we have continuously improved. It's never been for a lack of talent and it's finally coming together and it'll have to continue or we will get boat raced by CS.

I was truly astonished at the way we dominated the game last night after the 1st quarter. If we can put 4 qtrs together of mistake free we can advance.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:13 AM, griff said:

China Spring got us (WO-S) early. On our first drive, they blocked a punt and scooped it up for a quick TD. On the next drive we forced them to punt and dropped the return around the 10 yard line. CS's offense takes it in for another TD. Just like that WO-S dug a 14-0 hole in the 1st quarter. CS's QB was smooth running their offense. Abdullah was a tough RB to stop. Their offense was excellent at running their tempo. It was obvious to me from the first series of the game WO-S was out of sync because of several missing starters especially on offense. CS was an excellent team, but if we would have been 100% healthy I liked our chances to win this game though only by a small margin. We would have no doubt scored more than 22. This year's CS team is loaded with seniors and better than last year. WO-S has to play mustake-free football to win this one. 

And the only difference with us is our running game is better.and I expect them to load the box to stop gales.and we have to throw a bunch of screens at them.and get it to the 4th qtr where tired legs normally want hold up against us.

Edited by dj
Missed a word

19 hours ago, Horton said:

I have eaten so much crow that the farmers have no worry for third crops. 
I had no idea that China Spring was that good, I even watched several of their games where they beat teams by 40 or more and I saw nothing that said they could move the ball on my Dawg D. CS out played us on both sides of the ball. CS o line were big and strong, linebacker 11 and D linemen 55, along with 5,4,2,8 and 15 played a great ball game. WOS or China Spring will be playing Gilmer or Celina for the state championship. 
WOS versus China Spring is a toss up. 
Both have a team to win it all. 
God Bless and good luck next week. 

The only thing that I thought Carthage done more was establish there running game more.even though CS were blitz alot.it would've setup the screen more to there backs.but hats off to CS for been so prepared for a team of that caliber.