Orange Tx

LCMAlumtiger32

Just now, Stangfan#1 said:

U know what will be great is that West Orange Stark and LCM makes it to state and win it all that will be an history in the making

Heck if we both just make it to the 5th round together would be amazing. There’s not many small towns that can say they had the top 2 teams in the same city with our population that were on top of 4a D1 and D2. Just think if we both made it to the state championship Orange would be a ghost town. I’d have to get me a custom shirt to  rep both schools!

On 11/28/2021 at 5:21 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Heck if we both just make it to the 5th round together would be amazing. There’s not many small towns that can say they had the top 2 teams in the same city with our population that were on top of 4a D1 and D2. Just think if we both made it to the state championship Orange would be a ghost town. I’d have to get me a custom shirt to  rep both schools!

On 11/28/2021 at 5:57 PM, BattlinBear02 said:

Us Bear fans arent use to playing football in December! Hoping we join WOS  and make this a tradition! I think we have the head coach that can make it a possibility

Could have a joint celebration parade. Orange would be pumped

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves... One game at a time.

Orange is notorious for scheduling Christmas parades the same night as playoff games. And both are still packed. Now I will say this. I dont know if both 4A division championships would be the same day or not. But Orange wont shut down for anything except a hurricane. Some would be surprised how many people from WOS simply hate football. I know there's one for sure who stays on the basketball side of this site.

Personally, I'll never wear green and gold together. It's kinda like some of the RED WOS shirts I see sometimes. But I would love to stay for a 2nd game at AT&T and cheer on my neighbors... if and when that happens.

Good luck to both teams Friday. And safe travels to all the the people of Orange, and beyond, that come out to support us. I love seeing people from other schools wearing their shirts at our playoff games.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Orange is notorious for scheduling Christmas parades the same night as playoff games. And both are still packed. Now I will say this. I dont know if both 4A division championships would be the same day or not. But Orange wont shut down for anything except a hurricane. Some would be surprised how many people from WOS simply hate football. I know there's one for sure who stays on the basketball side of this site.

Personally, I'll never wear green and gold together. It's kinda like some of the RED WOS shirts I see sometimes. But I would love to stay for a 2nd game at AT&T and cheer on my neighbors... if and when that happens.

Good luck to both teams Friday. And safe travels to all the the people of Orange, and beyond, that come out to support us. I love seeing people from other schools wearing their shirts at our playoff games.

Both games would be on Friday, Dec. 17. DI game is 11am and DII game is 3pm.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

LCM will have to join us by picking game or parade…it’s this Friday!