AggiesAreWe

3 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I just wanted to acknowledge your hard work. The setxsports community took a big hit with losing Todd and those are big shoes to fill.  He worked so hard but I can't help but notice the extra workload you have taken on. Appreciate Ya'

Thank you for those very kind words. I really appreciate it.

I will never ever fill Todd's shoes but I am doing the best I can. I really really miss my dear friend in so many ways and it partly is about this site. He was a true genuine friend. 

Site is just not the same without him.

I remember earlier in the year AAW had the audacity to get on here and apologize for not getting some game threads up in time, smh. It took everything in me not to go old school 14.2 and say, “Good, these ex-prima donna welders on here deserve to have to find their own information for once.” Probably a little biased but we definitely have one of the best few moderators on the boards I’ve seen .  . . and y’all know I’ve checked. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I remember earlier in the year AAW had the audacity to get on here and apologize for not getting some game threads up in time, smh. It took everything in me not to go old school 14.2 and say, “Good, these ex-prima donna welders on here deserve to have to find their own information for once.” Probably a little biased but we definitely have one of the best few moderators on the boards I’ve seen .  . . and y’all know I’ve checked. 

Copy that.  

12 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I really appreciate it, 14.2. Means a lot coming from you.

I will never be a WOSGrad on this site (no one can) but I have to try to keep this site up to his standards. It's the least I can do for his memory.

Thanks again.