NEWTON 6 WASKOM 42/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to NEWTON 6 WASKOM 42/Final
9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m still trying to figure out how Timpson beat them by 21.  2A!  Maybe a COVID game or something 

Timpson has 2 electric kids that I know of on the offensive side (sure there's more) maybe they went off that night defensively. 

17 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Yea that is what happened they had two day to get ready for a state ranked team while have players out for covid... Same happen to us last year against cameron

Did Timpson not have just 2 days to get ready for Waskom as well? I think we can all agree that both teams have gotten tremendously better as the season has progressed.

4 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Did Timpson not have just 2 days to get ready for Waskom as well? I think we can all agree that both teams have gotten tremendously better as the season has progressed.

I will agree with that. But lets not act like waskom didnt have key players out due to covid. No one wants to talk about that

16 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Here is how I rank the remaining best teams. Gunter, Franklin, Daingerfield, Waskom. Gunter over Franklin for state. 

I got a honest question... Why does everyone think gunter is better then Franklin? Franklin brought the whole team back from a state finalist team and lost by 1 to canadian... Gunter got killed by canadian last year and now they some how are that much better then Franklin? Franklin or Waskom will win state imo