Silsbee 93 Humble Summer Creek 87/FINAL

7 hours ago, Topdawg25 said:

Going to be interesting to see how the Anthony black situation plays out… Doubt the UIL backs down and after the holidays I expect him to be ruled ineligible… 

That's probably understood but by getting the 30 days he gets to play the National part of the schedule with Duncanville...Smart to file when they did.

18 hours ago, Kountzer said:

BU coach Green was at the game. Probably scouting SC & Silsbee be as well.  

Coach Green was there scouting Bellaire who is there opponent Friday at the Texas Jamboree and also he stayed and scouted Dickinson who they play early next month. Oh and they play Atascocita on Tuesday! He got a lot of work done yesterday for sure!

14 minutes ago, Djones8301 said:

Coach Green was there scouting Bellaire who is there opponent Friday at the Texas Jamboree and also he stayed and scouted Dickinson who they play early next month. Oh and they play Atascocita on Tuesday! He got a lot of work done yesterday for sure!

This.

I really don't think he was too concerned with SC and Silsbee. I personally think he was there as mostly a fan for that game.