Silsbee 93 Humble Summer Creek 87/FINAL

3 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Something like 80 - 0 in favor of Summer Creek.

Seriously though, it was about 6 - 0 in favor of SC. Might be off by 1 going in either direction.

They didn't look that big to me, but the big they did have wasn't one of these slow and clumsy bigs. He was actually really good and athletic.

Add to that dunk count 4 or 5 really nice blocks.

5 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Only challenge Duncanville is gonna have this year is trying not to get too bored on their way to another state title.

Pretty ridiculous. 

Anyways, hope the Tigers have a good meal and get some good rest tomorrow. It ain't gonna get any easier these next few weeks.

I think Richardson will give them a run

14 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Only challenge Duncanville is gonna have this year is trying not to get too bored on their way to another state title.

Pretty ridiculous. 

Anyways, hope the Tigers have a good meal and get some good rest tomorrow. It ain't gonna get any easier these next few weeks.

Going to be interesting to see how the Anthony black situation plays out… Doubt the UIL backs down and after the holidays I expect him to be ruled ineligible… 

14 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Pretty ridiculous. 

Going to be interesting to see how the Anthony black situation plays out… Doubt the UIL backs down and after the holidays I expect him to be ruled ineligible…