Carthage vs China Spring

Bansheefan

24 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

That first game was a long time ago.

For whom?  Crosby?  Carthage?  Are you implying that Carthage is so much better they’d crush Crosby?  I don’t think so.  Are you implying Crosby is so much better they’d crush Carthage?  Again, I don’t think so.

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

For whom?  Crosby?  Carthage?  Are you implying that Carthage is so much better they’d crush Crosby?  I don’t think so.  Are you implying Crosby is so much better they’d crush Carthage?  Again, I don’t think so.

Settle down. If I'm implying anything it's that you can't guage anything by that first game. Both teams have improved maybe at different rates. Really, my opinion is that Crosby has made the most improvement.

16 hours ago, Gasilla said:

That first game was a long time ago.

Here is little stat for you people who think CS can score 20 points on this once in a life time defense. 
Gilmer number 2 ranked team had minus 17 yards rushing at half time and 22 total for the game. They are averaging 60 points a game. Two teams with minus rushing yards rushing. That’s 10 of the 11 opponents with less than 50 yards rushing. 
Crosby is the only team that got close a hundred rushing and that is with 5 Dawg turnovers in the first half with 6 offensive starters out. 
The 8 new starters on offense including the QB had a lot of growing pains and have committed a bunch of turnovers. They are now seasoned and last week started looking like the Dawg offense we have come to expect from the Dawgs. 
CS is a very good team on both sides of the ball but if our offense don’t turn the ball it will be a Dawg win. 28 to 7 or 14. 
This defense is being talked about all over the state by broadcasters and coaches that have seen good defenses. 

On 11/24/2021 at 2:21 PM, wo-s#1 said:

All that history is irrelevant Friday evening,they have to lose at some point and imo that’s a very reasonable score prediction…it could happen man 

No it won’t, no team left can or will score 28 points on this Dawg defense. unless the offense gives up 20 in pick sixes or fumbles and their defense scores. 

On 11/25/2021 at 3:11 PM, Horton said:

Here is little stat for you people who think CS can score 20 points on this once in a life time defense. 
Gilmer number 2 ranked team had minus 17 yards rushing at half time and 22 total for the game. They are averaging 60 points a game. Two teams with minus rushing yards rushing. That’s 10 of the 11 opponents with less than 50 yards rushing. 
Crosby is the only team that got close a hundred rushing and that is with 5 Dawg turnovers in the first half with 6 offensive starters out. 
The 8 new starters on offense including the QB had a lot of growing pains and have committed a bunch of turnovers. They are now seasoned and last week started looking like the Dawg offense we have come to expect from the Dawgs. 
CS is a very good team on both sides of the ball but if our offense don’t turn the ball it will be a Dawg win. 28 to 7 or 14. 
This defense is being talked about all over the state by broadcasters and coaches that have seen good defenses. 

46 yds and TD on the first drive for China Spring.  0 pass attempts.  They keep this up the broadcasters will be talking about it for different reasons.

On 11/25/2021 at 3:11 PM, Horton said:

This post didn’t age well.  

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

LOL.  whether anyone will admit it or not 90% of the people who come here agreed with those facts and thought Carthage would win.

I picked CS in my pickems.  I don’t have a problem with anyone who believes something, but I’ll always point out when someone was wrong when they speak in absolutes and certainties.  If he’d come on here and said “I think… because…” I wouldn’t have called him out.  But he basically said “this will happen, and anyone who thinks differently is dumb.” 

52 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I picked CS in my pickems.  I don’t have a problem with anyone who believes something, but I’ll always point out when someone was wrong when they speak in absolutes and certainties.  If he’d come on here and said “I think… because…” I wouldn’t have called him out.  But he basically said “this will happen, and anyone who thinks differently is dumb.” 

Exactly 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Believe me I have eaten so much crow, the farmers will no worries if they have winter crops planted.