PN-G 8-4 vs Texas High 11-0, Friday 6:00, Natchitoches LA

NDNation

2 hours ago, Bordertown said:

The game will NOT be live-streamed by Tigervision, but will be on Texans Live for $$$s. Sad the UIL value the $$$s over the educational value of a student production [editorial opinion].

I figured that would happen. Our student production only streamed during the regular season. 

On 11/23/2021 at 9:53 AM, png9mon said:

And don't forget that PN-G Fans greatly appreciate the Nederland team losing that game, just for us! LOL😆

I know it’s a rivalry game but if you look at their body of work in district play the PNG game is the only outlier. They lost to all the other four teams that finished in front of them by double digits. 

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I know it’s a rivalry game but if you look at their body of work in district play the PNG game is the only outlier. They lost to all the other four teams that finished in front of them by double digits. 

We should’ve never lost to Nederland. Young team and nerves got the best of us in the 4th. Team has grown since the TC game. 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:53 AM, Stattrax said:

Whoaaaa. I said 6-4 or 5-5. I have been right on all losses, my only bad prediction was BH which we won. I even damn near predicted the half and final Crosby score!!!!!!!! I like my crow grilled though!!!!!

I don't care who you said our wins and losses would be. You said we wouldn't make the playoffs when I made the comment Dave Campbell said we wouldn't make the playoffs lol. It's all good I know next time to video record you 😆 sad thing is he did pick Ned and they were actually ranked after absolutely playing nobody to justify the ranking smh.

On 11/24/2021 at 7:22 AM, png9mon said:

Per athletic office at Northwestern, in the state of Louisiana, stadiums have the right to enforce face mask rules at all games. Everyone needs to make sure to bring a mask in case we are required to wear one.
Also reminder the Christmas Festival is going on near stadium.  LEAVE EARLY!!!

Good to know.  Thanks.

Hmmm.  I hit 3,000 with this post!  LOL

I think one of  the biggest things for PNG this year is the lack of injuries.  Nederland got hit hard after playing PNG, and the results are obvious.  Our RB got hurt last week, but not sure of the status come game time. 

Regardless, I'm super Proud of PNG's tenacity and grit this year.  No one gave them a chance and they're playing like they have nothing to lose.   Hoping it's a good game.  Safe travels everyone.

1 hour ago, PNG Proud said:

I think one of  the biggest things for PNG this year is the lack of injuries.  Nederland got hit hard after playing PNG, and the results are obvious.  Our RB got hurt last week, but not sure of the status come game time. 

Regardless, I'm super Proud of PNG's tenacity and grit this year.  No one gave them a chance and they're playing like they have nothing to lose.   Hoping it's a good game.  Safe travels everyone.

Well said...