Best SETX kids

undiscovered

35 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

LCM he is Junior  defensive end. Amier Washington offers Baylor and Texas Tech. 

LCM Da'marion morris RB/CB junior 

LCM Ashton Landry QB Senior 

LCM Carson Peet Senior SS ETBU

LCM Dwight Davis senior safety 

Dang I thought big boy was a senior…be fun to watch him next year!

Lumberton’s QB Lucas Powell (soph), WR Trey Kersh (Soph), RB Jaddon Ward (Soph), DE/OLB Brock Jackson (Soph), and NG Grayden Spencer (Soph). All played a big role in their success as young guys this year gonna be fun to watch them the next couple years. Also LCM’s RB Morris #7 was a beast this year. Great player.

Jordan Smith, Vidor’s NG.  Was District Defensive MVP as a Junior.  Rarely see a kid get doubled or tripled every play, and still get in on tackles and sacks.  Another stat that isn’t recorded is the number of bad snaps by the opposing Centers, obviously thinking more about how to block Jordan than snapping the football.  And the holding calls by offensive linemen, lol.  Many a yard.  Even the 417 pound Center from Chapel Hill was nothing more than a minor obstacle.  No doubt in my mind the opposing OC started off their game plans with, “How do we block the NG”.  If someone ask me to describe him in one word, WOW.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:05 AM, Hagar said:

Jordan Smith, Vidor’s NG.  Was District Defensive MVP as a Junior.  Rarely see a kid get doubled or tripled every play, and still get in on tackles and sacks.  Another stat that isn’t recorded is the number of bad snaps by the opposing Centers, obviously thinking more about how to block Jordan than snapping the football.  And the holding calls by offensive linemen, lol.  Many a yard.  Even the 417 pound Center from Chapel Hill was nothing more than a minor obstacle.  No doubt in my mind the opposing OC started off their game plans with, “How do we block the NG”.  If someone ask me to describe him in one word, WOW.

He will be greatly missed. Heck of a player and the one I watched while our defense was on the field. i couldn't stop watching him run through or over people

Brayden Lilley, the senior RT for Woodville has had a couple D1 offers. I think he was committed to New Mexico at one time but decommitted.

Jaylin Kibble, the senior WR for Woodville has a couple D3 offers

I don’t know if Nick Traylor, the senior MLB for Woodville has any offers yet but I’m pretty sure he can play at the next level. Maybe even D1. 6 foot, 220, 4.8 40, and squats 500 plus. 

Pop Prejean is another senior I think can play at the next level at DE or FB

Almost forgot Kevon Paire, the senior FB/DE. Kevon can do everything “football”. Run/block/tackle/catch. Suffered a difficult injury but managed to finish the season with the Eagles. Really didn’t look 100 percent in my opinion but it was good to see him back on the field