West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Of course. Personally I played against the Silver&Blue 5 times on the field(4 of those were all out head bangers).

rankings, computer projections, and such are for fun and make good forum material though imo.

Absolutely lol we have to have something to pass the time until Friday night 

41 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

China Spring and Gilmer have some pretty good QBs IMO

Lol, take it from me.i have 2 rings. Everyone looks gud against less talented teams!!when u can perform on that level against equal opponents than u on that level.all that scores prediction can be thrown out the window come friday.i absolutely luv Briggs and reece.id luv to see Bellville at least try to spread them out and get reece and Briggs in space bcz they can go the house.but if they think they can run this wingT at them will not bold well.someone else will have to step up for them. 

26 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol, take it from me.i have 2 rings. Everyone looks gud against less talented teams!!when u can perform on that level against equal opponents than u on that level.all that scores prediction can be thrown out the window come friday.i absolutely luv Briggs and reece.id luv to see Bellville at least try to spread them out and get reece and Briggs in space bcz they can go the house.but if they think they can run this wingT at them will not bold well.someone else will have to step up for them. 

Oh I hear what your saying for sure. So your saying Bellville isn’t winning this game with the slot t ? 

34 minutes ago, dj said:

That all sounds good 90% of the time…I seen WOS get whipped by a slot team 4years ago,so it can happen.Bellville is a really good team!

Our defense is much improved from last season. Our new defensive coordinator has done a great job. He was hired as the new head baseball coach as well. Not looking ahead but I think we will only lose 3 starters on defense. We lose basically the entire offensive production in Reece and Briggs which is gonna hurt. But we will still be pretty decent overall next season 

4 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Didn’t WOS only score 27 on Orangefield? 

I am not kind to look the excuse stuff. It is part of game. I think that game was bad weather and lights issues. I did not go that game. 

Again, score does not mean anything. Every game always different and depends on boys. Sometime boys play good game or bad game. 

I cannot wait and looking forward to watch this game and no matter what win or lose!

3 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Our defense is much improved from last season. Our new defensive coordinator has done a great job. He was hired as the new head baseball coach as well. Not looking ahead but I think we will only lose 3 starters on defense. We lose basically the entire offensive production in Reece and Briggs which is gonna hurt. But we will still be pretty decent overall next season 

I was thinking about that the other day.This is the year for Bellville to make it happen if it's going to.

1 hour ago, TxStBobcatDad said:

And the fact we waited till the 4th quarter to throw the ball

1 hour ago, TxStBobcatDad said:

And what’s crazy is they beat us with the pass not the run

All very true,that was the most athletic overall team I’ve seen run that offense.They could mix it up in a hurry

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Oh I hear what your saying for sure. So your saying Bellville isn’t winning this game with the slot t ? 

I didn't say that!! Bcz T/O are still apart of the game.and let's not forget abt penalties.w.o can't afford to give them short field positions.theyre too gud to give Bellville a short field.if w.o can't make them have long drives and continue to retaliation from dump stuff they're gonna get beat.these penalties are killers!! And w.o will be at home if they don't clean this up.it has been a problem.

2 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

That all sounds good 90% of the time…I seen WOS get whipped by a slot team 4years ago,so it can happen.Bellville is a really good team!

If ur saying the state title game.u must remember there QB had his best throwing game of the season against them.made play after play throwing.and even when they came back it was play action over the top that got them.and that is the only thing worry me abt Friday game.w.o isn't gonna shut there backs down but they will limit them.we have to worry abt short field and penalties too !!

16 hours ago, GUNHO said:

I said earlier in the season if we played Bellville then we would lose but if we met them in the 3rd round that would give us time to improve and get better.We have gotten better and I like our chances.They have a good defense but not as good as Jasper and I think we can score 3-4 td's and that might be enough.Key is to keep the mistakes to a minimum and not turn the ball over.  

Totally agree.

6 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Didn’t WOS only score 27 on Orangefield? 

Sure did. Belville boat raced OF once the game was no longer in question. It happens, but not necessarily an indication of greatness on the part of Belville. Let me be clear, too. I think Belville has a much better offense than Jasper. They are not 12-0 by mistake... I just think Jasper is better on defense.

I think the telling score in the OF game, when the game was still in doubt, was that Belville had 14 points as did WOS at the half. Just like us having 49 points against LM. Once the game is over bonus TD's are not that impressive. It was late in the 3rd before BVille had the game in hand.

18 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Sure did. Belville boat raced OF once the game was no longer in question. It happens, but not necessarily an indication of greatness on the part of Belville. Let me be clear, too. I think Belville has a much better offense than Jasper. They are not 12-0 by mistake... I just think Jasper is better on defense.

I think the telling score in the OF game, when the game was still in doubt, was that Belville had 14 points as did WOS at the half. Just like us having 49 points against LM. Once the game is over bonus TD's are not that impressive. It was late in the 3rd before BVille had the game in hand.

Yeah I’ll agree Jasper has a better defense. But their offense is… rough to say the least