West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

11 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

D Line and LB’s are the strong point for Bellville 

So are they for Jasper. Quick and physical, the type that matches up well with us. Also, (and admittedly I haveny seen them play), but knowing the type of team they are, their offense helps the defense. Playing keep away always helps.

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

If we get held to 7 points then we definitely will lose. Idk if that happens though 

I will assure u yall want get held to no 7pts.but defensively against the run yall will have to find away to block #44 jones.he has been tearing teams apart!! Somethings that Bellville does want work against this team.

1 minute ago, dj said:

I will assure u yall want get held to no 7pts.but defensively against the run yall will have to find away to block #44 jones.he has been tearing teams apart!! Somethings that Bellville does want work against this team.

I agree. That’s why we have that shotgun formation when we need it 😉

4 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

WOS will throw the ball. Sometimes he does OK and sometimes he don't. We should have made some plays last night in the passing game that weren't the QB fault.

Ur absolutely right.he is getting better throwing the ball.if he continues to get better.that makes us an even better team.

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Its doesn't what the score unless it's the final score nobody is beating them. Division 1 or 2, when they just threw a team out there against Crosby and still pulled it out. You know it's damn near impossible now that they have gotten there and together. It's two things in my life I know win or lose I'm not betting against tom brady nor Carthage. Your a fool if you do. But to each its on.

Word on the street is the people who do this for a living are rooting for Carthage, they want no part of China Spring. Go figure. But hey, you're the expert.

3 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

When Belville played them.

They were big and athletic. We had a couple starters out I believe but they played us pretty decently. I know they have at least one D1 lineman on the defensive side . I told people all year long they were better than there record showed. El Campo beat up on them but I’m pretty sure they were missing players in that game

IMO Bellville has a better offense than Jaspers did.  Question, how will the Brahman QB make plays with the pressure from Mustang defense? Shot gun formation is not going to work all the time as Jaspers QB found out last night. Maybe a short screen play might work. Mustangs will have to protect the corners and, contain the backs as much as possible. I’m never going to bet against my team no matter who they are playing. Believe.