West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

5 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

That’s what I get for looking at results from max preps 

As far as Jasper goes my friend I am the source to turn to if/when the need arises. While MaxPreps has made leaps and bounds the past few seasons with having more accurate info. there is still lots of wiggle room for improvement. 

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

So maybe not… irrelevant but doesn’t matter much. In 2019 Jasper beat WOS pretty handily during the regular season … Bellville beat Jasper 54-35 in the area round of the playoffs. Then the next week WOS beat Bellville. 

I like the effort, but you have the wrong year. WOS game against Jasper was canceled the year we beat Belville.

9 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

I like the effort, but you have the wrong year. WOS game against Jasper was canceled the year we beat Belville.

mother nature and a dreaded virus kept us from playing before last weekend since '18.

hurricane, lighting, and protocol have been the cause of cancelations.

On 11/25/2021 at 2:42 PM, Gasilla said:

Man, I was trying to leave this alone, but I just cant... if performance against other teams is "irrelevant" then how can you make the assessment that Jasper is "not at Carthage's level"? Is that just a guess? Lol

I make the assessment by playing all 3 teams in the conversation. Jasper has a really good defense and so does Bellville. We played Carthage at home, Bellville at a neutral site and Jasper in Jasper. You can call it whatever you want but from what I saw playing all 3 teams Carthage is better than Jasper defensively. It’s not an insult to Jasper or Bellville. Most people who have played or watched Carthage compare their defense to the 83 Dangerfield defense. Regardless of where they rank all time it is the best defense we played against this year.

14 hours ago, RonStopable said:

I make the assessment by playing all 3 teams in the conversation. Jasper has a really good defense and so does Bellville. We played Carthage at home, Bellville at a neutral site and Jasper in Jasper. You can call it whatever you want but from what I saw playing all 3 teams Carthage is better than Jasper defensively. It’s not an insult to Jasper or Bellville. Most people who have played or watched Carthage compare their defense to the 83 Dangerfield defense. Regardless of where they rank all time it is the best defense we played against this year.

Soooooo based on performance....🤦‍♂️