West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

1 hour ago, TxStBobcatDad said:

I did not know this was just the 3rd meeting between the two teams. It feels like we’ve done played Bellville every year since 2015

And 3-0 against them. Wondering if they will try to change a few things up against us.since there running game hasn't gotten on track like they have against everyone else.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:43 AM, RonStopable said:

It’s definitely irrelevant. We, Rusk, scored 14 on Carthage in the first half. Jasper’s defense is not at Carthage’s level. Every game is different. Jasper and Bellville are equally good defensively. 

Man, I was trying to leave this alone, but I just cant... if performance against other teams is "irrelevant" then how can you make the assessment that Jasper is "not at Carthage's level"? Is that just a guess? Lol

18 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Man, I was trying to leave this alone, but I just cant... if performance against other teams is "irrelevant" then how can you make the assessment that Jasper is "not at Carthage's level"? Is that just a guess? Lol

So maybe not… irrelevant but doesn’t matter much. In 2019 Jasper beat WOS pretty handily during the regular season … Bellville beat Jasper 54-35 in the area round of the playoffs. Then the next week WOS beat Bellville. 

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

So maybe not… irrelevant but doesn’t matter much. In 2019 Jasper beat WOS pretty handily during the regular season … Bellville beat Jasper 54-35 in the area round of the playoffs. Then the next week WOS beat Bellville. 

Just saying for saying sake Jasper last beat the Silver&Blue in 2018 34-24. Montavien Hunt ran for the most yards ever for a RB against the chain gang, to the tune of 360 yards.

Come playoffs, the DAWGS beat Hamshire Fannett 49-14 in round 1.   Second round beat Bellville 13-0.

Third round had the Mustangs  play Jasper @ Lamar Cardinal stadium with Final Score 21-14 in favor of the Mustangs.

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Just saying for saying sake Jasper last beat the Silver&Blue in 2018 34-24. Montavien Hunt ran for the most yards ever for a RB against the chain gang, to the tune of 360 yards.

Come playoffs, the DAWGS beat Hamshire Fannett 49-14 in round 1.   Second round beat Bellville 13-0.

Third round had the Mustangs  play Jasper @ Lamar Cardinal stadium with Final Score 21-14 in favor of the Mustangs.

That’s what I get for looking at results from max preps