West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

43 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Bellville likes to score big in the first half, Mustangs Must be ready for a heavy running game along with some throwing. We cannot start out slow  and fall behind. If they defer the kick off, work the field and run the clock i.e. like they do.

OL is slow from what i see on your tube  they give up alot of yards on short passes cant let this get out of hand early

8 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Great video. Reese and Briggs are great in the open field. But w.o 50 defense will give them problems.there rovers off the edge will give them problems.i think Bellville might wanna try running inside more.or at least try to spread them out and try to run the ball.looking at both teams Bellville will have to try to score on them early. I will assure u CT knows how to defend this offense.the difference that makes Bellville so special at running it is bcz they have backs that can take it to the house!! And Bellville has to have it a one score game going into the 4th.bcz everyone knows w.o prides themselves on getting teams to the 4th qtr.

I keep seeing folks talk about how "talented" this team is (as if it's not as talented as usual). The only area that is not where it would usually be is at the QB position. Other than that, the Mustangs are loaded. Early on we were hurting at the LB position, but those guys have come miles since the beginning of the season. They are playing like seasoned vets and it shows with 2 shut outs and 2 one score games in the last 4. In fact, the defense has 2 D1 commits with a 3rd any day with Shaw supposed to commit soon. The O-line is big and has a D1 commit to OU. We definitely are not "less" talented than normal. We just have a sore spot, but its getting better, too.

1 hour ago, Gasilla said:

I keep seeing folks talk about how "talented" this team is (as if it's not as talented as usual). The only area that is not where it would usually be is at the QB position. Other than that, the Mustangs are loaded. Early on we were hurting at the LB position, but those guys have come miles since the beginning of the season. They are playing like seasoned vets and it shows with 2 shut outs and 2 one score games in the last 4. In fact, the defense has 2 D1 commits with a 3rd any day with Shaw supposed to commit soon. The O-line is big and has a D1 commit to OU. We definitely are not "less" talented than normal. We just have a sore spot, but its getting better, too.

I said earlier in the season if we played Bellville then we would lose but if we met them in the 3rd round that would give us time to improve and get better.We have gotten better and I like our chances.They have a good defense but not as good as Jasper and I think we can score 3-4 td's and that might be enough.Key is to keep the mistakes to a minimum and not turn the ball over.  

8 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

that's funny. I just went to cal preps and used project a match-up.  Below is the result it gave me. 

Screenshot_20211122-231228_Chrome.jpg

I saw the same score but I didn't project WOS vs Bellville, I went to the page where they predicted every playoff game in all classes and it was 31-28 Bellville

12 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

We were giving up a lot to a QB that’s headed to Colorado and is very accurate. 

I'm sorry I've watched that kid.he is average at best.im sure he is a great kid but I can't see doing anything at the next level.he throws some horrible int's.he struggles against gud teams.

13 hours ago, Gasilla said:

And it's no disrespect to Bellville.bcz of the things u mentioned and bcz CT knows how to defend this offense.i really do believe it will be hard for Bellville to beat us. And I luv to see how they will try to contain gales.and the short passing game should work against this team.i luv Briggs and reece.but this type of offense against CT doesn't bold well for them.

3 minutes ago, dj said:

And it's no disrespect to Bellville.bcz of the things u mentioned and bcz CT knows how to defend this offense.i really do believe it will be hard for Bellville to beat us. And I luv to see how they will try to contain gales.and the short passing game should work against this team.i luv Briggs and reece.but this type of offense against CT doesn't bold well for them.

Can we borrow Coach T for a group Coach meeting to show us some pointers how to defend EC lol

58 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

He struggles when running for his life life lol

I'm sorry naw the first int he threw when it was 21-7.no pressure at all on him.horrible throw straight to #28.i thought he made a few descent throws.and on a few other throws were drops.thats the great thing abt 4a this yr.no one really has a great QB this year.so it's all abt the backs this yr.

8 minutes ago, dj said:

I'm sorry naw the first int he threw when it was 21-7.no pressure at all on him.horrible throw straight to #28.i thought he made a few descent throws.and on a few other throws were drops.thats the great thing abt 4a this yr.no one really has a great QB this year.so it's all abt the backs this yr.

China Spring and Gilmer have some pretty good QBs IMO