West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

IMO Bellville has a better offense than Jaspers did.  Question, how will the Brahman QB make plays with the pressure from Mustang defense? Shot gun formation is not going to work all the time as Jaspers QB found out last night. Maybe a short screen play might work. Mustangs will have to protect the corners and, contain the backs as much as possible. I’m never going to bet against my team no matter who they are playing. Believe.

U have to remember shaw didn't play lastnite and he can man up against just abt anyone

19 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Not gonna need it we all gotta get out there and be loud….Take that ride and maybe even catch another game earlier.Katy playing at noon I think!

I’ll say this… Bellville had a pretty good crowd that made the 2 and a half hour drive to Waco last night. 

, coach thompson and his staff have something up ther sleve. wo-s has the over all speed on both sides of the ball as you as you saw last night,jasper tryed to run the middle it was a no no jasper had a very big line the mustangs did  super job. no for next week belleville will something they never seen before  it not called the chain gang its the stampeed they will run over you.   21-17 wo-s

, coach thompson and his staff have something up ther sleve. wo-s has the over all speed on both sides of the ball as you as you saw last night,jasper tryed to run the middle it was a no no jasper had a very big line the mustangs did  super job. no for next week belleville will something they never seen before  it not called the chain gang its the stampeed they will run over you.   21-17 wo-s

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Bellville has played much  better WOS teams in the past… they definitely have seen it before. While this WOS team is good, they aren’t close to as good as those WOS teams that ran us out of the stadium. 

It's all about matchups ATM. I think the Mustangs are going to be a problem in the Belville problem areas. The issue with the Belville offense is when you run into a team that can stop it. That 86 points a game can go to nothing real quick. What will you do? Yes, I've seen Belville has completed some passes but, as I say every year at this time, there's a big difference passing when everything is working and passing because nothing else is working. Reece and Briggs are some horses, no doubt, and we could very well loose this game. But, I do know this will be the best team Belville has played this year. May not be the best WOS team they've ever played, but they don't have to be. They just have to be good enough to score one more point than Belville.