LCM vs EL Campo

LCMAlumtiger32

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m surprised there’s not more LCM fans posting.  If someone new from out of town came on here they’d think the Bears had more support in Vidor than in LCM.  Hope Bear fans show up come game time.  I think the whole area is backing the Bears.  Git’er done!

LCM parent, alum, and proud Battlin Bear supporter here. We may not comment on this feed much, but believe me when I say our Bear FAMILY is gonna show up and support our team LOUD and PROUD this Friday in Conroe!!!! It was PACKED and LOUD in Channelview last Friday!!

6 hours ago, LCM Honeybear Mom said:

LCM parent, alum, and proud Battlin Bear supporter here. We may not comment on this feed much, but believe me when I say our Bear FAMILY is gonna show up and support our team LOUD and PROUD this Friday in Conroe!!!! It was PACKED and LOUD in Channelview last Friday!!

Community pep rally at LCM High School 12:30 on Friday in the parking lot. 

On 11/20/2021 at 8:31 AM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

He’s a good back. Honestly I don’t know much they throw. It will be interesting to see what we do on the defense side to slow him down. But they watching game film right now trying to figure how to slow Morris down that kid is a player ran over 200 yards last night. 

Both backs will show up that's for sure

ATTENTION BEAR FANS: Please note the following stadium policies for Conroe ISD: 

1. Spectators may not be allowed on the field before or after the game. Only students of school organized and approved activities will be allowed on the field. 

2. Conroe ISD is implementing a clear bag policy for 2021-2022 that limits the type of bags that may be brought into their venues. 

For a complete list of stadium policies, please visit

This is the hidden content, please

On 11/21/2021 at 9:55 AM, Hagar said:

I’m surprised there’s not more LCM fans posting.  If someone new from out of town came on here they’d think the Bears had more support in Vidor than in LCM.  Hope Bear fans show up come game time.  I think the whole area is backing the Bears.  Git’er done!

I've been on here for years.  I use to post all the time when my daughter was playing.  However, I haven't signed on since about 2012.   Couldn't find my old sign-on or password.  Had start all over.  But been reading everyone's post since 2012.  

1 hour ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Idk how because heck I went to Lumberton games and we made playoffs after suppose to be last, went to all Lumberton basketball games last season and won district and went three rounds deep. They just like hating on me 🤷‍♀️

Haha Don't take it personal... just people on the internet taking jabs. I would love to see a sea of Green, Gold, Black, Baby Blue, White and Red on the Visitor side cheering on the Bears.

I just hope the defense shows up for LC-M or this could get ugly in a hurry.

1 hour ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Idk how because heck I went to Lumberton games and we made playoffs after suppose to be last, went to all Lumberton basketball games last season and won district and went three rounds deep. They just like hating on me 🤷‍♀️

Lumberton is your home base. Duh. 

6 hours ago, MJ is Retired said:

I've been on here for years.  I use to post all the time when my daughter was playing.  However, I haven't signed on since about 2012.   Couldn't find my old sign-on or password.  Had start all over.  But been reading everyone's post since 2012.  

Welcome back.  Go Bears!

3 hours ago, piratevillain said:

here's a full game highlights of El Campo's game last week condensed down. It's great channel to subscribe for TXHSFB games, and his videos are well done. 

Thanks for posting this, been following that YouTube channel for awhile.

Now ppl can see what im talking about in regards to Davis #3. 

Also don't kick it to Ward #2. If he gets a lane he will not get caught from behind. 

El Campo can be beaten, probably should've been beaten by Lindale depending on who you talk to, but that's debatable. It's gonna take a great game from LCM's defense to do it though. The Bears offense will score so they don't have to worry about that, just don't turn over the ball.

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thanks for posting this, been following that YouTube channel for awhile.

Now ppl can see what im talking about in regards to Davis #3. 

Also don't kick it to Ward #2. If he gets a lane he will not get caught from behind. 

El Campo can be beaten, probably should've been beaten by Lindale depending on who you talk to, but that's debatable. It's gonna take a great game from LCM's defense to do it though. The Bears offense will score so they don't have to worry about that, just don't turn over the ball.

After watching that great highlight video, Lindale seemed to be the better squat with turnovers and specials teams costing them big time. Don't let the score fool you as it was a one score game until the middle of the 4th Quarter.

The defense has to play lights out in an atmosphere these kids have never been exposed to... but maybe that's a good thing. No mistakes on the offensive side of the ball with #7 doing his thing along with #9 and the rest of the crew could be just enough to get the JOB done. I just excited for Bear Country to have some to root for even if we only get a 2021 Area Champion Banner out of it.

EC 42 - Da' Bears 48