LCM vs EL Campo

LCMAlumtiger32

I’ve been watching videos of Dist 9, now looking at scores from El Campo.  Based on what I’ve seen, Dist 10 is unique about still playing defense.  CH still plays some, but Lindale has no D.  
Take El Campo - Brazosport put up 47 on them.  I think LCM & Vidor were pretty close.  Brazosport only scored 29 against the Pirates.  Then there’s W.Columbia.  They put up 42 on EC, while only managing 21 against the Bears.  That’s interesting, but what they lack on D they double up on Offense.  Point is, EC RB’s are not used to getting hit in the mouth.  Bears need to make a statement early on D.  EC going to put up good numbers, but I’m hoping the Bears can slow’em down just enough to beat them because the Bears will score plenty.  The O/U number gonna be big.  I’ll still take the over.  Just want the Bears to beat these Yahoos.

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m surprised there’s not more LCM fans posting.  If someone new from out of town came on here they’d think the Bears had more support in Vidor than in LCM.  Hope Bear fans show up come game time.  I think the whole area is backing the Bears.  Git’er done!

LCM fans usually come on here but don’t talk a lot a smack. There’s just only a few of us that actually talk 

11 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

LCM fans usually come on here but don’t talk a lot a smack. There’s just only a few of us that actually talk 

Think there’ll be a big fan following at the game?  I hope so.  These kids deserve (and need) the support.  Imo, y’all have a legitimate shot here.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Think there’ll be a big fan following at the game?  I hope so.  These kids deserve (and need) the support.  Imo, y’all have a legitimate shot here.

I was told the stands were filled up and we had more fans then WC. It’s gonna be a tough game to slow them down. I’m not worried about offense wise we should be able to keep up

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’d say yes, they had a good rowdy crowd in Channelview. Their following was not afraid at all to let those refs know exactly how they feel. Kinda made me feel right at home, almost. I was just surrounded by too much green… so much green man I tell ya.

22 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’d say yes, they had a good rowdy crowd in Channelview. Their following was not afraid at all to let those refs know exactly how they feel. Kinda made me feel right at home, almost. I was just surrounded by too much green… so much green man I tell ya.

It was packed. 

This is the hidden content, please