LCM vs EL Campo

LCMAlumtiger32

6 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Rubin owens that's all I'm saying 

He’s a good back. Honestly I don’t know much they throw. It will be interesting to see what we do on the defense side to slow him down. But they watching game film right now trying to figure how to slow Morris down that kid is a player ran over 200 yards last night. 

1 minute ago, BattlinBear02 said:

El Campo's running back makes me nervous. I see West Columbia put up 42 pts on them, so I feel like we'll score some points on them. Hopefully our defense has their best outing of the year

Both there running backs are committed and they are good. I guess load the box and make them throw  

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And Davis is the tougher RB, literally looks for contact and will run thru you. Ask Lindale. 

My thing is EL Campo defense can not be that good giving up 42 points to WC. We had some JV playing in the second half against them. We are going to score I just don’t know if we can stay in the race that long and not make any mistakes 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

My thing is EL Campo defense can not be that good giving up 42 points to WC. We had some JV playing in the second half against them. 

El Campo likes to tackle air. Do alot of trying to arm tackle. Doesn't wrap up consistently. If you're going to try to arm tackle at least get a good grab on the ball carrier 😂 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

El Campo likes to tackle air. Do alot of trying to arm tackle. Doesn't wrap up consistently. If you're going to try to arm tackle at least get a good grab on the ball carrier 😂 

😂 we will need a lot of that. I’m not a fan of that Conroe stadium though 

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

From what I hear EC is one dimensional, much like Vidor, run, run, run.  No brainer.  You either stop their run or you out score them.  I’m green & gold so make it happen.

LCM has to shut down the run. If one of those running backs get open its gonna be touch down. Those kids have a lot speed. Two D1 running backs in the backfield is scary. I think our offense will keep us in the game but our defense will have to show up

12 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Class 4A-I Region III Semi-Final Championship 

El Campo vs. Little Cypress Mauriceville 
Friday November 26
7:00 p.m.
Woodforest Bank Stadium
Conroe 

*Ticket info and home/visitor will be updated tomorrow am

That stadium is in Shenandoah,not Conroe