Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

PhatMack19

Reminds me a bit of the Trayvon martin situation

Poor kid is just minding his business until some raging lunatic shows up and starts harassing him, for obvious reasons.. scuffle starts, lunatic gets his face deservedly bashed in and then pulls the gun.

Yeah it was self defense, but loser George shouldn’t have been in that position in the first place 

11 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Poor kid is just minding his business until some raging lunatic shows up and starts harassing him, for obvious reasons.. scuffle starts, lunatic gets his face deservedly bashed in and then pulls the gun.

Yeah it was self defense, but loser George shouldn’t have been in that position in the first place 

Too bad he didn’t get attacked by more. Could’ve rid the world of some more garbage. He had 20+ rounds left. 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

From the evidence that I saw, Martin attacked Zimmerman. There was no evidence brought that Zimmerman attacked Martin. The 911 recording which I believe is still on YouTube, tells all you need to know without further evidence to the contrary. There was none. of course with speculation we could make up all kinds of scenarios but there was no evidence to back any up.

A person does not have to think anything good about George Zimmerman to realize that the original district attorney in the case was correct, there was no evidence of murder beyond a reasonable doubt that overcame self-defense. It took the state and a special prosecutor to come in and announce an indictment without calling a grand jury. In fact Angela Corey made a public statement that she would not bring the case to a grand jury when the actual district attorney of that county had announced that he would bring the case to the graduate the next week. Corey had to quickly move to indict on her word only (allowed in FL) because she knew that the grand jury would likely return a No Bill.

Is Zimmerman a good guy and a hero? Not in the least on either count. There is no evidence that Zimmerman harassed or even confronted Martin though.  You are allowed that speculation but that is all it is. 

9 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

From the evidence that I saw, Martin attacked Zimmerman. There was no evidence brought that Zimmerman attacked Martin. The 911 recording which I believe is still on YouTube, tells all you need to know without further evidence to the contrary. There was none. of course with speculation we could make up all kinds of scenarios but there was no evidence to back any up.

A person does not have to think anything good about George Zimmerman to realize that the original district attorney in the case was correct, there was no evidence of murder beyond a reasonable doubt that overcame self-defense. It took the state and a special prosecutor to come in and announce an indictment without calling a grand jury. In fact Angela Corey made a public statement that she would not bring the case to a grand jury when the actual district attorney of that county had announced that he would bring the case to the graduate the next week. Corey had to quickly move to indict on her word only (allowed in FL) because she knew that the grand jury would likely return a No Bill.

Is Zimmerman a good guy and a hero? Not in the least on either count. There is no evidence that Zimmerman harassed or even confronted Martin though.  You are allowed that speculation but that is all it is. 

My understanding of the situation (based off media) is Trayvon was walking home and George was following him in a car/vehicle. Maybe I misremember or fell for the media bait. Anyways, the kid didn’t deserve to die and loser George has proven himself to be mentally unstable so I’d have to give the benefit of doubt to.. “not George”.

of course this is all speculation on my part. Not like I was there, or have video. 

anyways don’t mean to derail. Kyle did defend himself, but he shouldn’t have been put in that position in the first place. Wtf is his mom thinking, dropping her teenage son off in a riot zone with guns? Terrible life decisions all around. 

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

My understanding of the situation (based off media) is Trayvon was walking home and George was following him in a car/vehicle. Maybe I misremember or fell for the media bait. Anyways, the kid didn’t deserve to die and loser George has proven himself to be mentally unstable so I’d have to give the benefit of doubt to.. “not George”.

of course this is all speculation on my part. Not like I was there, or have video. 

anyways don’t mean to derail. Kyle did defend himself, but he shouldn’t have been put in that position in the first place. Wtf is his mom thinking, dropping her teenage son off in a riot zone with guns? Terrible life decisions all around. 

I will readily concede  that a probably immature 17-year-old kid should not have gone into a riot. It does not matter what good intent he may have had to help save businesses by putting out fires, attending to injured people, etc. Like probably 99+% of the people in Kenosha did, he should have stayed home. That does not negate his lawful right of self defense.

Zimmerman was in a neighborhood watch. To that extent people patrol and call the police and report suspicious activity. I ran such a neighborhood watch and some people were actually giving police radios to call and suspicious activity. Zimmerman saw a kid who was not recognized in the neighborhood/apartments and called the police. Martin apparently saw that he was being watched and fled on foot. Zimmerman walked quickly (you could hear on the 911 recording) to try to see where Martin ran to. The dispatcher told him to stop and he did so and you can clearly hear it on the recording. He was no longer out of breath and there was no more wind and running noise. Zimmerman told the dispatcher that he was walking back to his truck and was then attacked. There is no evidence to the contrary and in fact the 911 recording refutes the claims that Zimmerman chased down Martin… which would almost be impossible. After the verdict was announced live on television, one jar spoke with the media as the others did not want to. It was an old woman jury and the one lady said, we are really wanted to convict him but there was no evidence to do so. She basically said that they wanted someone held accountable because it was a death. I think the same situation is happening with Rittenhouse where people want somebody held responsible.

There were people responsible. It was at the very least the three people that attacked Rittenhouse and tried to kill or seriously injure him.

Several claims were made by the media about Zimmerman that were later proven as falls and in a couple of cases, intentionally false. I watched some of the original news reports and quickly noticed that Zimmerman had an injury to the back of his head. That was in a still photograph but on a (if I remember correctly, ABC) news report they covered it up with the ABC logo and change the lighting. It was later stated by the news media as an accident.  Then (I believe NBC) played a recording of the 911 call where Zimmerman is reported to have said he was following a black guy. That was false. The news media edited the tape to make it sound like that. In fact Zimmerman never said that he was following a black guy it was only giving a clothing description. The dispatcher then routinely ask, did he see the race of the person and Zimmerman said, he is black. The media edited out the conversation in between and made it appear as though Zimmerman was calling in on a black guy only which he was not. He only answered a direct question from the dispatcher. I believe the producer in that particular incident was terminated.

I believe it was CNN that the end came out with a story that Zimmerman had made a racial slur on the 911 recording which was somewhat garbled by the wind or background noise. After making this report, a few days later they brought in an expert in cleaning up garbled recordings and it was found that Zimmerman had not made the racial slur which was claimed. Naturally they issued an apology for their mistake.

Besides being terribly irresponsible and possibly civilly liable, the media fans this kind of hatred by what appears to be in this cases an intentional altering or covering up of evidence. Many people see the original report and assume that is the end of the story. In this case we had three national news outlets who are supposed to be respected, who gave false information in some cases, intentionally. 

37 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Here is a huge problem with the media. I found the report from 9 years ago from NBC where they admit that the 911 recording was doctored. How many people who heard this new story, still believe that Zimmerman called in on a black guy? I mean Martin was black but Zimmerman never mentioned it in his call until asked by the dispatcher.

This is a quote from the following news story…. “Obviously, the editing can hugely prejudice the viewer into thinking that Zimmerman has definitely engaged in racial profiling when he followed Trayvon Martin. The actual transcript doesn't rule out the possibility of racial profiling, but it certainly doesn't confirm it.”

Ya think!!??

This is the hidden content, please

And here is the story about ABC altering the video to not show Zimmerman‘s injury.

This is a quote from that story… “ABC News said "no abrasions or blood can be seen in the video."

Yet again, a national news outlet has to apologize for falsifying a news story. Again, how many people saw this original report and…

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

And here is the story about ABC altering the video to not show Zimmerman‘s injury.

This is a quote from that story… “ABC News said "no abrasions or blood can be seen in the video."

Yet again, a national news outlet has to apologize for falsifying a news story. Again, how many people saw this original report and…

You have it all wrong. Trayvon Martin was skipping along eating some Skittles and minding his own business when Zimmerman (an Hispanic), pulled up in his vehicle, jumped out and shot Trayvon because he was black. lol

Actually, he was on the phone with his supposed girlfriend. Surely he was explaining to her exactly what was going on and what he was about to do to Zimmerman. I don’t recall her being interrogated. Seems she would know something. 

Back on topic, Rittenhouse was found not guilty, like it or not. The same people who are against this verdict probably rejoiced when OJ won, and that was premeditated murder. 

Biden claimed he was angry at the verdict.  The same Joe Biden that called the kid a White Supremist.  The same Joe Biden that has a son who’s guilty of drug use.  Guilty of lying on a gun application.  Probably guilty of treason, and Joe wants this kid to go to jail.  That’s our President.  What a jerk.

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Biden claimed he was angry at the verdict.  The same Joe Biden that called the kid a White Supremist.  The same Joe Biden that has a son who’s guilty of drug use.  Guilty of lying on a gun application.  Probably guilty of treason, and Joe wants this kid to go to jail.  That’s our President.  What a jerk.

Biden is a POS. The only reason he would be angry is because this case shot the crap out of their narrative. This would have helped in disarming America had he been convicted. Now, with the not guilty verdict, Americans can defend themselves, even with the the anti-communist AR-15. What a huge victory this was for true Americans. Rittenhouse should purchase a baseball cap that reads “Let’s Go Brandon”

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Probably both, you seem to be the type.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Didnt he take a pic with a member of the Proud Boys