West Orange-Stark vs. Jasper/ WO-S Wins 20-7!

AggiesAreWe

Just now, bd04 said:

I predicted 20-6 WOS. Off by one point. Good win WOS. That Jasper D was very stout. If they had the offense they had in years past , they would’ve been knocking on Jerry’s door. 

I think Barbay hired an OC before the season that ended up taking another job out of the blue and it messed us up. We really didn't have an identity at all offensively and it cost us. He'll find someone and we'll be better going forward. 

4 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I think Barbay hired an OC before the season that ended up taking another job out of the blue and it messed us up. We really didn't have an identity at all offensively and it cost us. He'll find someone and we'll be better going forward. 

Is he staying at Jasper?? 

37 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Didn’t know that . I know he had an OC who came to Hull Daisetta to be head coach.  Guy by the Name of Randy Birdwell. Good luck next season. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is he staying at Jasper?? 

my wife at the start of the season half heartedly said " you think Coach is gonna retire after this year?  cause his daughter is a senior this year".

I just kinda laughed it off, but I swear ,especially early on in the season he coached like someone who was trying to just to just get it over with. 

7 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

my wife at the start of the season half heartedly said " you think Coach is gonna retire after this year?  cause his daughter is a senior this year".

I just kinda laughed it off, but I swear ,especially early on in the season he coached like someone who was trying to just to just get it over with. 

It might be time to do something different, but I'd be surprised if there was a change unless he got an offer he can't refuse somewhere else. He's had more success at Jasper than anyone other than Coach Walkoviak and it might be hard to replace that. Remember all of the short-timers before Barbay came? We don't need that again. 

2 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

now this should have been the first thing I post.

Congrats Silver&Blue. out did us once again. you all know by now the respect I have for your program.  I wish continued success this season.

nights like this drain me.

take care!

I feel you, bro. Much respect to WOS. We'll see them again soon enough...

6 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

this is how we rated this game.jaspers offence graded out 3 1/2 stars  ---qb2 stars----defence 4 stars.
 wo-s--offence  4 stars  wo-s  qb2 stars-----wo-s defence   4 1/2 stars  good game jasper .

Power ratings, that’s impressive… or should I say ‘powerlifter’ ratings?

2 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

It might be time to do something different, but I'd be surprised if there was a change unless he got an offer he can't refuse somewhere else. He's had more success at Jasper than anyone other than Coach Walkoviak and it might be hard to replace that. Remember all of the short-timers before Barbay came? We don't need that again. 

That DC needs to lead the Dawgs!

• Bigdog changed the title to West Orange-Stark vs. Jasper/ WO-S Wins 20-7!

Jasper defense was eating WOS offense up last night. You can’t expect the defense to keep up a high level attack when the offense can not give them a rest. Jasper had the second best defense in 4A DII behind Carthage but Jasper offense was terrible this year. 
It was a great game and congratulations to both teams. 
Can’t wait to see how Belleville offense stacks up against WOS defense. 
Should be a slobber knocker for sure.