Bridge City 34 Nederland 74/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Bridge City 34 Nederland 74/FINAL
18 hours ago, cb3plus3 said:

Nederland is real.  12 seniors on that squad.  Coach E got that going early. 

Hope you are right this year because, Nederland has not been "real" since the Forney thru Weisbrod years. Last several years typical season is, rack up mostly soft pre-district schedule wins vs. lower classification teams, finish 3rd in district, then 1st rd loss in playoffs. Although I give the dogs credit for splitting district games 2 years ago with P.A. to be co-district champs. What is playoff record last 8 years? 1-7..... 

On 11/17/2021 at 4:41 PM, KF89 said:

Hope you are right this year because, Nederland has not been "real" since the Forney thru Weisbrod years. Last several years typical season is, rack up mostly soft pre-district schedule wins vs. lower classification teams, finish 3rd in district, then 1st rd loss in playoffs. Although I give the dogs credit for splitting district games 2 years ago with P.A. to be co-district champs. What is playoff record last 8 years? 1-7..... 

1-7 the last 7 years. If you date back 8 years and include Weisbrods senior season it’s 4-8. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:06 PM, cb3plus3 said:

Nederland is real.  12 seniors on that squad.  Coach E got that going early. 

They just lost to HJ by 20. They beat BC and now they are real? Someone better start watching some more basketball. I hope they become real but they are not there yet. Should be a tough district and they will need to be real!

21 hours ago, cb3plus3 said:

All I know is this may be Coach E best squad. 12 seniors that have been together in summer AAU ball too. Hope they make a good run. Toughest 5A district i bet in the state or near the toughest. 

Not even close.  But they will be well coached, of course, and should be in the picture for one of the last playoff spots.