Tuesday 11/16 game thread

hjhawks

• hjhawks changed the title to Tuesday 11/16 game thread
19 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Just flipped over the the game and saw they’re down 57-11.  Did the shewolves graduate everyone from those teams that were winning all those games?

We lost two starters.  1 of which were our best ball handlers and 1 was our best on the ball defender.  Lost a key bench player that was an excellent shooter and ball handler.  This current team starts two freshmen and remember, out all state guard is out.  That being said, this SC team is very good.  I knew that before tipoff.

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We lost two starters.  1 of which were our best ball handlers and 1 was our best on the ball defender.  Lost a key bench player that was an excellent shooter and ball handler.  This current team starts two freshmen and remember, out all state guard is out.  That being said, this SC team is very good.  I knew that before tipoff.

Did the two starters and bench player graduate or transfer?

55 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That all state guard is not making up 60 points.