Brandon Fairclothe

Stattrax

Just now, NDNation said:

If you're a winner, this community will put you on a pedestal. It's a great community to live in. Lots of Pride and lots of tradition. 

I think the guy they have at the helm is a winner, with the talent pool where it was this year to get to the 3rd round was very successful. 

5 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I think the guy they have at the helm is a winner, with the talent pool where it was this year to get to the 3rd round was very successful. 

Oh you don't have to tell me that, I'm a BF fan, one of the rah rah's.

Anyone know what happened to the "whooo hoooo" ladies? I don't hear them at the games anymore.

23 hours ago, NDNation said:

To bad we can't get Rio away from CH. He's having a good run over there though.

I'd take Fairclothe over Rio  if given the option because  he did a lot with the talent he was given. I don't think Rio would be any more successful than BF but I'd take him in a heartbeat over JDC and Langston. If PNG has an honest hiring process then they should draw some great candidates . Just my opinion and nothing more. Best of luck to your Indians during this process.

5 minutes ago, PNGfootballCO84 said:

I sure hope this guy does not get renewed. Having a son who went through this program and after hearing stories, I hope PNGs moves on this guy. 

Weak.  Was your son not good enough to crack the starting line up?  Do tell, what are these stories?  Your post reads like sour grapes.

1 minute ago, pngfb99 said:

As a former player he is biggest clown ever. i hope he is gone and he should have been gone a long time ago. if u go ask all the players in that locker room and the past players 90% of them can’t stand him. i know for a fact he screwed multiple guys this year, wouldn’t play seniors late in games when we were up big etc. and don’t get me started on the 2 blown games png had this year (1 being MCM) and i put all the blame on him and the play calling. it’s time for this guy to go and everyone taking up for him has no idea what there talking about.

Stop with the multiple screen names and trashing a coach who won more games than anyone else to walk the sidelines at PN-G.  You are weak.  Plenty of players -- who actually played -- tell a different story from you and your son.  Sign your name to your attacks.  Coward.

I’ve spoken with multiple players that support BF. Some have even said their dads didn’t like the coach, but they have no issues with him. Multiple coaches have told me they want him to stay as well.

From 1978-1988 PNG didn’t make the playoffs. Burnett missed the playoffs in 1994, 1995, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2008. So winning is not a given at PNG.

On 12/13/2021 at 8:18 PM, PNGfootballCO84 said:

All these guys taking up for BF just look at the box scores and win column when they don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:22 PM, pngfb99 said:

I’m sorry man i’ve been in that locker room and i see everything behind the scenes. it’s time for this guy to go. all you guys don’t know nothing about him as a person or coach. sure he wins ( anyone is  gonna win at png) but the stuff he does in that locker room, it’s carzy. get y’all’s facts straight 

I suggest both of you read the SETXSports site rules. Rule 18 expressly prohibits bashing coaches.

Better job opportunities.  It happens.  People want to move up the chain of command.  They left for head coaching jobs.  Please tell me you received your education from somewhere other than PN-GISD?  Your grammar, logic, and spelling leave much to be desired and do not scream Honor, Pride, and Tradition.