Area round LCM 9-2 vs West Columbia 5-5

LCMAlumtiger32

18 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Go get em Bears, take care of business. Then there’s a glorious matchup with Lindale/El Campo on the horizon.

Wanted to attend that one, but it’s on a dang Thursday night in Waco. If it was on Friday or Saturday we would’ve went. Will be in Channelview supporting the Bears.

12 hours ago, P-Hot-N-Shot-G said:

Interesting you mention the oline. As a former tackle, I'd hate to be lined up against #90 after the game he had. 

We haven't seen four good quarters yet from the bears. The best they played was against Splendora in the first half. It'll take four good quarters from this point on IMHO. 

After playing a similar offence the week before and getting over those playoff jitters they could be looking at practice come Thanksgiving. 

#90 is a stud. he is a jr. ...has offers from Baylor and Texas Tech that I know of

Columbia schedule:

victoria east 6-4 Columbia won 41-32

Wharton 0-10 Columbia won 56-6

Sweeny 4-6 Columbia won 63-21

Bellville 11-0 Columbia lost 56-6

Needville 3-7 Columbia won56-35

Bay City 2-7 Columbia won 55-27

Stafford 7-4 Columbia lost 20-17

El Campo 10-1 Columbia lost 63-42

Brazosport 5-5 Columbia lost 49-42

4th place seed

14 hours ago, lcm93 said:

Its amazing what a new coach can do to a program !! What would lc m record be this year if crouch was still there ?

To be fair, not just any coach would have been an improvement. Peevey is proving himself to be exceptional. Not many, if any coaches willing to come to LCM could produce results this fast. 

10 hours ago, mat said:

To be fair, not just any coach would have been an improvement. Peevey is proving himself to be exceptional. Not many, if any coaches willing to come to LCM could produce results this fast. 

Mark these words, If Peavy stays, LCM will become the elite program in Orange County! And it will happen in one year! The Blue and Silver era is coming to an end! 

9 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Mark these words, If Peavy stays, LCM will become the elite program in Orange County! And it will happen in one year! The Blue and Silver era is coming to an end! 

Man it just depends who ever takes over the mustang program. I don’t think anyone should jump to conclusions just yet. I see Peevy staying from what I hear he is getting paid really well and got all his coaches raises. I’m assuming there still working for a bond for turf and a indoor football facility 

13 hours ago, MMstangfan said:

Another plus is Peevey has the full support of the board, district and community. 

Score enough to win comfortably, but I hope Peavy is able to keep a few surprises in the bag for Lindale or El Campo.  Bears can go deep with a timely break or two.

We got a new club here in Orange County and I’m in - Pirates for Bears!  Go on with your bad selves LCM.

Don’t see this on TexanLive.   What a crock!

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Score enough to win comfortably, but I hope Peavy is able to keep a few surprises in the bag for Lindale or El Campo.  Bears can go deep with a timely break or two.

We got a new club here in Orange County and I’m in - Pirates for Bears!  Go on with your bad selves LCM.

Don’t see this on TexanLive.   What a crock!

KOGT will cover it. Gary Stelly is just as good as being there.