Area round LCM 9-2 vs West Columbia 5-5

LCMAlumtiger32

Columbia won there game 65-18 with North Forest which is Hisd school. Just got through watching  film they run a double wing/ wing T set. They do throw out of that formation and the Qb has a decent arm. From what I noticed they roll the Qb out and that will favor our DE. They lack team speed. I’m gonna predict 42-21 LCM. Hopefully we won’t start out slow 

1 minute ago, lcm93 said:

Its amazing what a new coach can do to a program !! What would lc m record be this year if crouch was still there ?

Honestly 3-7  imo. Peevy moved players around and there more kids on the varsity team then years past. Peevy recruited some off the basketball kids from the LCM team to play.  Crouch was a good guy. But he was not a great leader and could not get the best out of the kids. Crouch mentality along with Hargrove was don’t ruffle any parents feathers and try to make it to a bi district game. Honestly it’s sad because LCM had great talent 2 to 3 years ago but it just went to waist side. 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well If you  get a chance go watch them. I don’t live in the area anymore but I have friends kids on the team. What grade your son in?

He grad in 2017 this year I've been going on stadium tours mostly in houston I love going to watch a game in a new stadium I never been I've made 23 games this year !!

30 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

They do alot of play action so we can’t get sucked in. 

This...

The Bears dominated Palestine in the second half with their only touchdown drive surviving due to a fluke penalty. WC looks like they can actually throw the ball with success and they'll most likely have to pass to keep up with the Bears. Their defense doesn't look like anything special and LCM maybe be able to hang 40+ if they play four good quarters of football with a little Landry/Morris magic.

42-27 Bears.

Edited by P-Hot-N-Shot-G
Grammar

4 minutes ago, P-Hot-N-Shot-G said:

This...

The Bears dominated Palestine in the second half with their only touchdown drive surviving due to a fluke penalty. WC looks like they can actually throw the ball with success and they'll most likely have to pass to keep up with the Bears. Their defense doesn't look like anything special and LCM maybe be able to hang 40+ if they play four good quarters of football with a little Landry/Morris magic.

42-27 Bears.

There oline is suspect to me I think we will be able to put pressure on the quarter back.  The Qb does have a decent arm not really a speedy guy. I would lean toward LCM being the faster team. With all that being said LCM needs to put 4 quarters together and dominate this game because the next round will be all business. I’m going to pick Lindale to win that game vs El Campo. El Campo defense gives up way to many points 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

There oline is suspect to me I think we will be able to put pressure on the quarter back.  The Qb does have a decent arm not really a speedy guy. I would lean toward LCM being the faster team. With all that being said LCM needs to put 4 quarters together and dominate this game because the next round will be all business. I’m going to pick Lindale to win that game vs El Campo. El Campo defense gives up way to many points 

Interesting you mention the oline. As a former tackle, I'd hate to be lined up against #90 after the game he had. 

We haven't seen four good quarters yet from the bears. The best they played was against Splendora in the first half. It'll take four good quarters from this point on IMHO. 

After playing a similar offence the week before and getting over those playoff jitters they could be looking at practice come Thanksgiving. 

2 minutes ago, P-Hot-N-Shot-G said:

Interesting you mention the oline. As a former tackle, I'd hate to be lined up against #90 after the game he had. 

We haven't seen four good quarters yet from the bears. The best they played was against Splendora in the first half. It'll take four good quarters from this point on IMHO. 

After playing a similar offence the week before and getting over those playoff jitters they could be looking at practice come Thanksgiving. 

I think the best game I saw them play was against Houston Kinkaid.