Barbers hill vs A&M consolidated!!!

lcm93

AMC is going to be similar to BH. They have big lines, love to pound the rock then hit you over the top. Very balanced offense with a quick back and big fullback that they like to run the wildcat with. They have a freshman at QB that I hope we can put pressure on, but they have some monsters on the line we have to get by. Should be a great game to watch. 

23 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Since it worked last week I’m going to say that there is no way BH wins this one! We can’t catch , run or play defense for Gods sake ..😉

I feel your pain. Its crazy. I am about the most NON-superstitious person ever, but some times I think if believe BH will win, they don't, and then when I think they can't win, they do. Because I want them to win I almost want to believe BH has "no chance" against AMC. 

I know, it makes no sense at all. Maybe its not me but its just this crazy season our district just had. 

Yeah, its totally hopeless for BH this week. I am gonna roll with that, LOL.   

17 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I loved playoff games in the old A-dome. I saw lots of PNG games there, too. Huge crowds, PNG fans always outnumbered the Houston area teams fans. I wonder what will finally become of the dome? Lots of talk but nothing ever happens.  

Agree 100 percent. triple headers and even quadruple headers were the best 80-90’s  Watching Odell James and Aldine MacArthur, La Marques state runs ( except the 2 years they beat us there) Vince Young, Ray Seals and Madison, great Katy teams, PNG, Nederland, Westbrook, WOS and Jacksonville— all day great football 

4 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I feel your pain. Its crazy. I am about the most NON-superstitious person ever, but some times I think if believe BH will win, they don't, and then when I think they can't win, they do. Because I want them to win I almost want to believe BH has "no chance" against AMC. 

I know, it makes no sense at all. Maybe its not me but its just this crazy season our district just had. 

Yeah, its totally hopeless for BH this week. I am gonna roll with that, LOL.   

Speaking of superstition. BH played with new silver helmets for the TC game. I noticed they when back to the white ones for FBM! Stick with the white helmets 👍

2 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

AllI could find.

Couple of things BH can take advantage of. 1.) their CB are pretty small and looked to have problems with the tall receivers. 2.) the QB isn’t a threat to run. Their defense seems pretty salty though.