Texas city vs texarkana!

lcm93

I think this one is going to be a low scoring defensive affair. Both offenses have had games where they’ve scored some points but I don’t think either offense is good enough to have much success against the others defense. I think you’re liable to see a 23-17 type game right here. This is your classic game that’s decided by a turnover or special teams error/TD. 

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think this one is going to be a low scoring defensive affair. Both offenses have had games where they’ve scored some points but I don’t think either offense is good enough to have much success against the others defense. I think you’re liable to see a 23-17 type game right here. This is your classic game that’s decided by a turnover or special teams error/TD. 

agreed unless QB gets going . D1 wr they have got eligible about 3 weeks ago but they have yet to find timing. TC looked like loaded up on defense side of ball. Idk about their oline 

no need to talk about it. TC is picked to win by most here on this thread. Texas high is the team that has something to prove after the no show last year. eWe will see how it plays out. TC comes out of a district that just went 4-0. Idk how strong district 11 is but FBM being beat by the 3rd seed should be enough to give respect. TC has a good defense and t high has played pretty bad on offense. Probably a good game. 

1 hour ago, uptheWay said:

no need to talk about it. TC is picked to win by most here on this thread. Texas high is the team that has something to prove after the no show last year. eWe will see how it plays out. TC comes out of a district that just went 4-0. Idk how strong district 11 is but FBM being beat by the 3rd seed should be enough to give respect. TC has a good defense and t high has played pretty bad on offense. Probably a good game. 

FBM got beat by the 4th seed from our district. TC held that team to 7 a couple weeks ago. You don’t get a bunch of easy stuff against TC’s defense but they probably have the worst offense of the four playoff teams from our district. That’s why I think this one will be relatively low scoring. If somebody made me pick a team if would probably be TH though. 

Texas City’s drove the field on the first series, only to turn it over on downs inside the 20. From there on, the Tiger defense totally dominated the Stingarees offense. It was a game dominated by the front 7 of both teams. With the exception of one breakaway run by Stewart of TH, Texas City contained the Texas High rushing attack. The game was decided by the secondaries of both teams. Texas High’s dormant passing attack came alive and methodically keep the chains moving. Conversely, the Tiger secondary and defensive line disrupted the Texas City passing game. My take on last night.