Galena Park 20 Port Neches-Groves 72/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Great job from PNG. If you’re going to beat Montgomery you need to clean up some of that low hanging fruit though. I left at the end of the 3rd quarter last night but I saw some things PNG needs to tighten up on immediately if they’re going to make the regional semis. Crippen is still missing too many easy throws, the ball is on the ground too often and PNG’s defense is still a work in progress. 

If GP had any kind of qb PNG would’ve given up a lot more passing yards last night. Several times PNG was beaten off the hard play-action and GP just couldn’t execute the throw, Bolfing is going to hit that on you next week against Montgomery plus you’re going to bite even harder on the fakes because of how much money their 2,000 yard back will be getting against you. I think PNG’s defense is going to give up 40+ but I think the offense is going to be able to move the ball with relative ease against the Bears. PNG also gets an area game closer than your bi-district game which is a stroke of good fortune.