Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

6 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Congrats to the Hill on whooping that A$$!!! Break out the brooms !!!!! Sorry A$$ Galena Park wouldn't even shake our hands after the game. Just plain butrhurt over that 70-burger

Lol, PNG matches Crosby’s 72 point output. Just couldn’t bobble one more snap on the XP huh? 

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Biggest win since moving up to 5A. BH did all of the right things. Coaches got a handle on the issues, hats off to the staff. Hey if we don’t stall in red zone twice, this game would’ve been worse. Perfect game plan. Why not us? Another game next week!

Congrats, y’all deserved that one. This is what I felt like y’all could be since I saw y’all play us. Had me looking real dumb after the TC game. Definitely y’all’s biggest win since moving up. A&M-C is going to be a different animal next week but enjoy the hell out of this one this weekend and I hope to see y’all at Stallworth on Black Friday. 

Back from the game and what a game it was. BH just had its biggest win that I can ever remember! I had no faith that the Eagles would beat FBM and thank you Eagles for making me wrong!! Shout out the the BH defense tonight what a job you guys did! BH did fantastic tonight relievers caught everything Holdren was perfect and Hagler went into beast mode! Offensive line, good God boys whatever you eat before the game eat it again 😀  if this doesn’t give you confidence nothing will keep on marching!  Congrats also to PNG and Texas City great job District 12! 

also last but not least what a win for Abseck and company! 

8 hours ago, biaplayer said:

Congrats to the Hill on whooping that A$$!!! Break out the brooms !!!!! Sorry A$$ Galena Park wouldn't even shake our hands after the game. Just plain butrhurt over that 70-burger

Maybe stop throwing the ball when the game is out of reach. Then they might shake your hands.

Barbers "The Bracket Buster" Hill! Congratulations! I watched the game last night and yalls QB was a stud. Ran hard, made good decisions with the football (for the most part) and kept fighting. No doubt yall earned this win. It reminded me of last years game when PNG kept running their QB and FBM had trouble stopping the run. If you cant outrun them then run through them and yall did! Yalls defense held up and put pressure on that QB when they were passing. They had some good wrs but they were not much of a factor. 

fwiw- FBM had some o-linemen that could have got called for several personal fouls. Also saw a FBM player push off a BH coach when the coach was looking after the hurt FBM player on the BH sideline. Expected more from those guys. 

1 hour ago, Peppermint Patty said:

Maybe stop throwing the ball when the game is out of reach. Then they might shake your hands.

That’s called “snow-flake ball”, we don’t play that over here in 12-5A-D2. You take your whipping and move on to the next week. In GP’s case “next week” involves free throws.