West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Jasper Bulldogs

wo-s#1

13 minutes ago, RonStopable said:

Some of y’all are filling in your bracket already and I’m going to laugh when 3 of the 4 teams left in Region 3 are from District 10. 
I’m taking Jasper in this one based on strength of schedule. 

Well Rusk would have to win for that to happen and we’ll… I hate to burst your bubble but…. 😉

20 minutes ago, RonStopable said:

Some of y’all are filling in your bracket already and I’m going to laugh when 3 of the 4 teams left in Region 3 are from District 10. 

I'm going to laugh to at this post.After this week there will be one from 9,10,11 and 12 left.

29 minutes ago, RonStopable said:

Strength of schedule?  Now that is funny.  Did they play Carthage more than once? Do they have any common opponents?

34 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

IMO let's see how conditioned the Jasper defense is, that will tell the whole story.

THAT! Young lady isn't an issue whatsoever. Their Coach is a former NFL player who I think knows a thing or two about it.

Trust me, as much on the field  time those young men have had this season if they weren't we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

THAT! Young lady isn't an issue whatsoever. Their Coach is a former NFL player who I think knows a thing or two about it.

Trust me, as much on the field  time those young men have had this season if they weren't we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Should be very interesting. I work with a couple of ladies who are from Jasper, they don't seem to keep up much with your team though. I will be watching on Texan live.

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

WOS/Jasper has had some gooduns over the years.2004 WOS #1 Jasper #2.Jasper won 25-23.2005 WOS #3 Jasper #8.WOS won 28-22.Buckle up guys,could be a slobberknocker again.

2013 & 2018 playoffs were pretty good games  as well.  The Silver & Blue fans liking them even more so.

18-16 & 21-14(both 3rd round games)

11 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

How about '86 & '87.  In '86 WO-S pulled a Silsbee lost the first one and won the playoff game. In '87 WO-S and Kevin Smith & Co. win 3-0.  I think.

I was standing along the fence at the ole' Alamo watching the 3-0 game.

I personally played in 4 absolutely all out battles on the field against the Silver&Blue.

1986 - I was in 8th grade and our very first game was a 0-0 tie. We played them a second time that year and it was an 8-0 loss for us. To those who think maybe the JR High games don't matter, well it does if/when you play in them. We had not a clue of the pre cursor those games were of what was to come.

1990 a 7-6 win for yall

1991 a 14-6 win for yall