West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Jasper Bulldogs

wo-s#1

Just now, Stangfan#1 said:

Want a minute we all Orange County teams let's be nice and cheer for one another

Jasper isn't Orange County.

Besides, my comment was by no means .......not nice.

not sure how you meant that, but regardless it's a sad shame that even in a sports forum for crying out loud in today's society a person has to have a disclaimer explaining what they mean in order to keep from hurting feelings or offending someone(s) in order to keep from being reprimanded.

11 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Man if LCM defense can shut y’all out WOS is going to do the same thing. Save your money next Friday and take your wife out to a movie. 

it wouldn't be the first time. matter of fact it wasn't long ago they stomped us 53-0. so with the offensive struggles Jasper has had why would I expect anything different.

with that said, move along. for reasons like the ones I said in a previous comment. you are more than welcome to put me on ignore list.

6 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

it wouldn't be the first time. matter of fact it wasn't long ago this stomped us 53-0. so with offensive struggles Jasper has had why would I expect anything different.

with that said, move along. for reasons like the ones I said in a previous comment. you are more than welcome to put me on ignore list.

Why would I put you on the ignore list your a football genius. I like reading your opinion. 

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Jasper isn't Orange County.

Besides, my comment was by no means .......not nice.

not sure how you meant that, but regardless it's a sad shame that even in a sports forum for crying out loud in today's society a person has to have a disclaimer explaining what they mean in order to keep from hurting feelings or offending someone(s) in order to keep from being reprimanded.

Wait a minute I'm not the one pissing u off so u from jasper dazzling

8 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Man if LCM defense can shut y’all out WOS is going to do the same thing. Save your money next Friday and take your wife out to a movie. 

What I saw from the Jasper game last night, their offense has gotten better since they played Vidor and LCM.