PORT ARTHUR OFFENSE

T-Lu

I'm  rooting for pa this upcoming  playoff  game but if they start  doing them madden bubble screens plays or just run to the side its gone be a long game, I been to 7 games this season and i only seen one  time they had a vertical  passing attack and that was against  barbers hills and that was game 1 or 2 , its too much speed to be so vanilla on offense 

Just now, T-Lu said:

IM ROOTING FOR PA THIS UPCOMING PLAYOFF GAME   BUT IF THEY START DOING THEM MADDEN BUBBLE SCREENS PLAYS OR  JUST RUN TO THE SIDELINE  ITS GONE BE A LONG GAME. I BEEN TO 7 GAMES THIS YEAR AND THE ONLY TIME I SEEN SOME  VERTICAL PASSING WAS  AGAINST BARBERS HILLS AND I THINK THAT WAS GAME  1 OR 2. TO MUCH SPEED TO0  BE SO VANILLA ON  OFFENSE .

It's against forum rules to post in all caps.

coaching staff is going to blow this game. NOW, unless they trying to be cuTe and catch Hightower off guard, DOUBT IT, then it will be a shootout with PAM coming up short due to POOR run defense. and those vertical plays you speak of are two plays called for two receivers. one is to #9 aka lala in the seam and the other is to #3 deep running across from the post to the middle of the field. and they are run consecutively.... THATS HOW PREDICTABLE CAPT. MORGAN IS!!!!

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

coaching staff is going to blow this game. NOW, unless they trying to be cuTe and catch Hightower off guard, DOUBT IT, then it will be a shootout with PAM coming up short due to POOR run defense. and those vertical plays you speak of are two plays called for two receivers. one is to #9 aka lala in the seam and the other is to #3 deep running across from the post to the middle of the field. and they are run consecutively.... THATS HOW PREDICTABLE CAPT. MORGAN IS!!!!

lmao you are correct, so we are watching the same game  smh