Silsbee basketball 🏀

T-Lu

I believe so, and if they happen to lose it wont be like it was last year,  I seen the work them youngsters put in this summer and I  can tell you they not liking confidence. BUT I respect  what BU got going, just want my boys to come away wit the W  

7 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

They aren’t beating BU

I believe so, and if they happen to lose it wont be like it was last year,  I seen the work them youngsters put in this summer and I  can tell you they not liking confidence. BUT I respect  what BU got going, just want my boys to come away wit the W  

5 hours ago, T-Lu said:

This year the Silsbee Tigers  will return back to form and win state and  they will beat BU, Westbrook this year for bragging rights 

You have a better chance of winning the lottery twice this week and being struck by lighting sitting on a stack of rubber tires than Silsbee does of beating United. Im a Silsbee grad and this is a asinine statement 😂😂😂.

20 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

You have a better chance of winning the lottery twice this week and being struck by lighting sitting on a stack of rubber tires than Silsbee does of beating United. Im a Silsbee grad and this is a asinine statement 😂😂😂.

lol now you doing too much , they are beatable  and im a silsbee grad and im telling you we the team who matchup with them  and will beat them 

6 hours ago, T-Lu said:

This year the Silsbee Tigers  will return back to form and win state and  they will beat BU, Westbrook this year for bragging rights 

good luck with that.  they'll make a run to the regional finals and sort it out with Yates about going to state, but they aren't beating BU.  

No chance they are going to beat United unless BU has some players that are missing.  Still might not beat them.  BU is on another level.  I am not taking anything away from Silsbee by saying that.  They probably will beat Westbrook and any other team from SE Texas besides United.  They have a legit shot at going to state also, but not beating Beaumont United.

2 hours ago, T-Lu said:

lol now you doing too much , they are beatable  and im a silsbee grad and im telling you we the team who matchup with them  and will beat them 

13 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Silsbee should do good in 4A.  They should make some noise in the playoffs.  I’ll wait until ther season gets going before I say  more.

I am a firm believer in passing quietly by the yard where a big mean dog lives.  Quit trying to provoke BU.

I have to agree!!! Wrong tree to bark at. Silsbee doesn't match up well with them and if im a betting man, I'd take United by 16-20+. Silsbee needs to get ready for district and the playoffs and games like United help for sure. There aren't 4 teams in the state of Texas who I think could beat United. 

I’ll revisit this post win or lose … and nobody beating us by 20 this year in this area .stop talking crazy  , last year was the year for everybody to get they lick and BU did that but we war ready this year and Yates who ??? Lol 

Will BU go undefeated again this year? ION know.  Everybody in the nation knows who they are now.  Everybody will give them their best game.  Still BU doesn't have any weaknesses, at least none I know of. They can run with the runners. Trap and press all that. They got the guard play to beat a good pressing team, like Silsbee. Once they beat the press they got superior height, superior rebounding. Definitely superior shooting.  They can easily beat Silsbee by 20 or more. 30? 40?  Ion even want to think about it.  And you don't have to think about it.  All Silsbee has to do is handle their business in 4A.

Edited by Kountzer

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Will BU go undefeated again this year? ION know.  Everybody in the nation knows who they are now.  Everybody will give them their best game.  Still BU doesn't have any weaknesses, at least none I know of. They can run with the runners. Trap and press all that. They got the guard play to beat a good pressing team, like Silsbee. Once they beat the press they got superior height, superior rebounding. Definitely superior shooting.  They can easily beat Silsbee by 20 or more. 30? 40?  Ion even want to think about it.  And you don't have to think about it.  All Silsbee has to do is handle their business in 4A.

Our only weakness, if you want to call it that is we don’t have a true big.  Arceneaux is our tallest player at 6’7” and he’s a wing player… but out overall length makes up for that.

Dallas kimball can if Mr arceneaux doesn’t hit that 3 at the buzzer then kimball could have really beat them I totally respect BU and hope they can win state again but kimball has been allowed to stack the pantry Silsbee has a very tough schedule I do think Silsbee will probably beat BU before these young Tigers Graduate but you never know.

9 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

Dallas kimball can if Mr arceneaux doesn’t hit that 3 at the buzzer then kimball could have really beat them I totally respect BU and hope they can win state again but kimball has been allowed to stack the pantry Silsbee has a very tough schedule I do think Silsbee will probably beat BU before these young Tigers Graduate but you never know.

Maybe so, but the cupboard isn't going to be dry anytime soon.  Gonna be tough.

Just glad we got put back on the schedule. They beat us by 30 something last year at their house and 20 at ares. Both teams are very good teams are they wouldn't be where they are. Will Silsbee beat BU probably knot and wasn't expecting to win but that loss on the board looks good if Silsbee can keep it with in 20. But like I said we playing in there house. Silsbee just needs to take it one game at a time. Wy we are playing P. Dobie" tomorrow Faith Family" will be running with Summer Creek". A team that we will be going up against in a few weeks in the Hoopsgiving Classic. That's the game I will be looking at.! But back to BU and Silsbee I can see some great moments from both teams in this game big plays by BU Yates" and Silsbee Harris" should be a very good pack out house. My the best team win. And a injury free game.! We are going to have alot of fun with these two teams this year representing the 409....!🐅🏀