Girls not covered much

1 hour ago, Tech Wolves said:

Wondering why the girls basketball is not receiving as much coverage this year? Schedules and scores are not up to date. 

Well, I don’t know if you kept up, but one of our main guys…. An admin here passed away this summer.  He was the one that was responsible for putting all this together.  Right now, we are still trying to shuffle things around to bring all that valuable content here.

59 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, I don’t know if you kept up, but one of our main guys…. And admin here passed away this summer.  He was the one that was responsible for putting all this together.  Right now, we are still trying to shuffle things around to bring all that valuable content here.

It's this, absolutely.  Due to certain medical issues he was unable to work and literally spent 10 or more hours a day on here working on the site.  I don't know that we'll ever get it back to quite where it was.  

38 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It's this, absolutely.  Due to certain medical issues he was unable to work and literally spent 10 or more hours a day on here working on the site.  I don't know that we'll ever get it back to quite where it was.  

Thanks, knew he passed but wasn't sure why that girls have started. 

I'm doing the best I can. I'm taking care of most of the boys side and was hoping someone would take on the girls side of things.

Like was stated earlier, WOSGrad spent countless hours on this site. He was medically disabled from working so he had the time (and love) to spend on getting the content up on this site. I simply do not have his time.

I am currently getting the boys basketball forum up to date and will try to get some schedules posted over here.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm doing the best I can. I'm taking care of most of the boys side and was hoping someone would take on the girls side of things.

Like was stated earlier, WOSGrad spent countless hours on this site. He was medically disabled from working so he had the time (and love) to spend on getting the content up on this site. I simply do not have his time.

I am currently getting the boys basketball forum up to date and will try to get some schedules posted over here.

If nothing else perhaps some folks can post the schedules and update results for the teams they follow.  It’s hard to devote as much time over here because there’s so much less traffic.  

And as much as we miss the ton of work he put into this site, we miss his quick wit and insightful posts more.   He was one of a kind and irreplaceable in every sense of the word.  But thank you to Mike (and Lisa) for doing all you can to try and pick up the slack.  As bullets said, I don’t think it will ever be like it was.  That’s what happens when you try to replace the irreplaceable. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

And as much as we miss the ton of work he put into this site, we miss his quick wit and insightful posts more.   He was one of a kind and irreplaceable in every sense of the word.  But thank you to Mike (and Lisa) for doing all you can to try and pick up the slack.  As bullets said, I don’t think it will ever be like it was.  That what happens when you try to replace the irreplaceable. 

This

I tried pushing the girls basketball in 2019 and 2020 and we had several members that interacted, it’s nice to see MHS titans back, after his sister graduated he disappeared on us, lol. Mine is in college and chasing her around takes up a lot of time. Still try and keep up, but it’s tough, when only two girls coaches participate on this site. Two dang good ones at that.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:05 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Thanks for all you do the countless hours, the broadcasts, @AggiesAreWe