Galena Park vs PN-G Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM

NDNation

PNG defense this year has shown no ability to stop a running QB, or a powerful running game.  Also, Galena Park throws more that Vidor.  Faircloth needs to have the Indians on their game offensively.  If so, we can outscore Galena Park, if not, it could be a long night!  That said, I will take my Indians by 13 points.

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

PNG defense this year has shown no ability to stop a running QB, or a powerful running game.  Also, Galena Park throws more that Vidor.  Faircloth needs to have the Indians on their game offensively.  If so, we can outscore Galena Park, if not, it could be a long night!  That said, I will take my Indians by 13 points.

GP has 26 completions for 409 yards and 10 TDs in 10 games 

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Game day!

Crosby started our district off with a win last night. Let's finish the sweep Indians, Eagles and Stings.

I think I'm going to bluetooth my noise cancelling headphones to my phone and listen to the BH game while I watch y'all play tonight. I refuse to voluntarily listen to Cherokee be played 47 times. 

17 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

This is something I’d like to see catch on, especially when teams from the area make deep runs. Like, if Team A is knocked out of the playoffs and Team B is still in, Team A fans could show up in force wearing their own colors. 

I do it every year

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

This is something I’d like to see catch on, especially when teams from the area make deep runs. Like, if Team A is knocked out of the playoffs and Team B is still in, Team A fans could show up in force wearing their own colors. 

My uncle and his crew are going to the BH game wearing Crosby gear tonight. 

5 hours ago, Stattrax said:

We will need to put up some points to win this game. Our defensive plan is absolutely ignorant. You can’t take anyone for granted in the playoffs. Look what we did last year in round 1. If our offense can click we have a chance. @biaplayer

Last time I looked at the scoreboard our defense showed up and the offense besides the 3 turnovers was a thing of beauty. Now time to get ready for Montgomery