If both teams plays well in the playoffs it's going to be a hack of a game

Stangfan#1

14 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

WOW! I am shock that WOS fans have no faith in boys. How sad! What a shame!

We should focus one time a game and support Mustang boys no matter what!

It’s not that we don’t have faith in them or that we don’t support them because we do, but we also realize that for whatever reason this years team is one of the most undisciplined teams we’ve ever seen. Every game tons and tons of penalties, and many are personal fouls. I realize many of those are in response to other teams actions but do better. Your the Mustangs, don’t let the other teams get into your head. Run the play and when the play is over move on to the next one. If WOS is the cream of the crop around here then cream always rises to the top. Don’t settle to the bottom by letting other teams drag you there. Be classy. Do better. 

That and the fact we have no real effective passing game leads us realistic fans to believe the 3rd round will be it for us. Sooner or later we’ll face a team that will shut Gales and the running game down. We do hope we’re wrong though. I sure want to be. 

16 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

WOW! I am shock that WOS fans have no faith in boys. How sad! What a shame!

We should focus one time a game and support Mustang boys no matter what!

You know I said the same thing

If you a real mustang fan u shouldn't even be like that I hate when people talk like that so if you don't have faith in how boys don't even talk at all period so WOS1986 I totally agreed with you

22 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

You know I said the same thing

If you a real mustang fan u shouldn't even be like that I hate when people talk like that so if you don't have faith in how boys don't even talk at all period so WOS1986 I totally agreed with you

Some on here try to keep it real,sorry if you don’t like it bud…and if you sit here and tell yourself WOS can beat a Carthage then that’s on you..

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

Some on here try to keep it real,sorry if you don’t like it bud…and if you sit here and tell yourself WOS can beat a Carthage then that’s on you..

They know.They just don't want anyone saying it.If they really don't then they just don't know football.For me I'm going to tell it like I see it and still can say go Mustangs win or lose.

9 hours ago, marshman said:

It’s not that we don’t have faith in them or that we don’t support them because we do, but we also realize that for whatever reason this years team is one of the most undisciplined teams we’ve ever seen. Every game tons and tons of penalties, and many are personal fouls. I realize many of those are in response to other teams actions but do better. Your the Mustangs, don’t let the other teams get into your head. Run the play and when the play is over move on to the next one. If WOS is the cream of the crop around here then cream always rises to the top. Don’t settle to the bottom by letting other teams drag you there. Be classy. Do better. 

That and the fact we have no real effective passing game leads us realistic fans to believe the 3rd round will be it for us. Sooner or later we’ll face a team that will shut Gales and the running game down. We do hope we’re wrong though. I sure want to be. 

Can't argue with you on this. I Agree!