4A Region 3 Regional Quarter Finals

aTmfan06

56 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I’m gonna predict a Burnet, Bellville, China Spring, and Huffman Regional Tournament 

Bridge City is the Real Deal this year. They faced Huffman last year and lost. They faced them this year and lost to them and then beat them at the YMBL tournament. It’s going to be a good hard fought match. I have to take BC for the win. 

15 hours ago, LonghornforEver said:

Bridge City is the Real Deal this year. They faced Huffman last year and lost. They faced them this year and lost to them and then beat them at the YMBL tournament. It’s going to be a good hard fought match. I have to take BC for the win. 

I agree Bridge City is good. Close games with El Campo are kinda concerning because they weren’t that great this year but you never know they may have played really well .

It has the potential to be a great match. Match within the match is Huffman is young and should have continued to improve all year (including since the last time they faced BC) vs Bridge City returns a lot from last year and is experienced. Winning is a habit and one team is used to winning at this level...the other is taking another shot at knocking this door down (I don’t believe they have went past the third round since 2007 or so). It should be very fun and entertaining for all! I have friends on both staffs and hate that someone is going to go home. Hopefully, both teams play excellent. Good luck to all!!!

On 11/10/2021 at 5:29 AM, aTmfan06 said:

Another reason I don’t follow those certain volleyball polls that most people pay attention to. They had Bridge City 4th and I don’t even think they had Huffman in the top 10 which is a joke IMO. Bridge City had a good team just not a top 10 in 4A team.

BC was not the same team I've seen play all season.  They were definitely off Tuesday night.  Huffman has improved a lot since the last time they played them.  Huffman will make it far in the playoffs.  Bellville and Huffman should be a good match.

17 minutes ago, LonghornforEver said:

BC was not the same team I've seen play all season.  They were definitely off Tuesday night.  Huffman has improved a lot since the last time they played them.  Huffman will make it far in the playoffs.  Bellville and Huffman should be a good match.

Yeah Bellville has a good shot at making state again. Huffman will have their hands full with China Spring