WOS vs Lamarque

Stangfan#1

7 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Just remember DEFENSE The Mustangs have a good one. We have played teams with running backs who are really good i. e. OF, LCM, Vidor, time will tell we first need to get through La Marque.

With all due respect ladybug those two running backs or at least one for Bellville is on a different level than those mentioned.That kid sets a school record every time he touches the ball.We might stop him from time to time but he gonna get his yardage.Remember you got two backs to stop not just one.All I'm saying is those give me TD's we use to ain't happening.We can win this game but it will take our best effort for 48 minutes.La Marque first man up.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:37 AM, ladybug33 said:

La Marque will play hard football come Thursday night. I hope that we will have neutral referees and, they will focus on players who are playing dirty. Mustangs’ players need to REALIZE that teams will come after certain players to get them thrown out of the game. DON’T get caught up in the scheme of things on the field. Play like CHAMPIONS!!!!

And they keep falling for it.has me concerned.

1 minute ago, GUNHO said:

With all due respect ladybug those two running backs or at least one for Bellville is on a different level than those mentioned.That kid sets a school record every time he touches the ball.We might stop him from time to time but he gonna get his yardage.Remember you got two backs to stop not just one.All I'm saying is those give me TD's we use to ain't happening.We can win this game but it will take our best effort for 48 minutes.La Marque first man up.

Reece and Briggs are gud. They're handful for anybody.

12 hours ago, GUNHO said:

No doubt you are correct about their running backs, We need to protect the middle that has been a problem all year. Yes we need to change how we think about tacking running backs, tackling high won't work. LaMargue is coming in a few days let's hope that the players are listening to their coaches. Teams will also have to give Mr. Gayles a lot of respect also. Mr. owner of the most running yardage in WOS history, and he did it  against a lot of good teams.

45 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I’m gonna tune in tonight… gotta pull for our district lmao 

Lol, probably be over at halftime.one of the biggest things that ppl overlooked abt this w.o. team is there special teams.it can turn games as well as there offense.teams shouldn't kick it deep to gales or judge. 

16 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol, probably be over at halftime.one of the biggest things that ppl overlooked abt this w.o. team is there special teams.it can turn games as well as there offense.teams shouldn't kick it deep to gales or judge. 

Oh I’m sure it will be lol We played terrible vs La Marque and still won 35-0. They will struggle to move the ball vs WOS. 

2 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Got a question. When I go to kogt site and listen to live broadcast as in game of the week it plays for about 8 minutes or so and then stops and I have to restart it. Can anybody help me here or is that just how it is?  Thanks.

I use the tune in app. Good for me because I can rewind if I missed something.  Then go back to live during the commericals.

Edited by WOSdrummer99
"TuneIn Radio"