Beaumont West Brook 7 Atascocita 37/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Technically, it wasn’t a loss since the game never ended.  And hey, don’t be getting mad coming for me….  But it does kinda looks like the same anger that some WB football parents have going on right now.  Fighting amongst each other.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ .  See, you keep inserting yourself here when it is clear that ya guy WBfan let his mouth overload his arse a month and a half ago.

Getting mad about what? What about female dogs United would get me upset? Dude you look ridiculous coming for West Brook about losing to the teams they lost to when your team lost to Baytown Sterling! Hell your team's record has more losses than wins. You have nothing to brag about. Let it go already. We're all laughing at you, not with you!

42 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

@BMTSoulja1knows the deal! Hell everybody is laughing at him cause he really thinks he's making some kind of point. The joke is his team sucks. They lost to the team that he keeps calling out. And now that they backed into the playoffs, he running like United did something. Dude stop!

If we suck, then what does that make WB.  They’re the ones sitting home on the couch.  Or bouncing basketballs…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Getting mad about what? What about female dogs United would get me upset? Dude you look ridiculous coming for West Brook about losing to the teams they lost to when your team lost to Baytown Sterling! Hell your team's record has more losses than wins. You have nothing to brag about. Let it go already. We're all laughing at you, not with you!

Real cute but you look crazy as heck when your team took losses from district opponents, two bu 30 points and one by 20 points.  Also another one by 15.  BU can’t relate to district arse whippings….  With that said, I’m Now laughing at y’all.  🤷🏾‍♂️

Don’t get him involved.  I don’t talk to fan men (Pom Pom guy).  

You have been a fan of every single WB opponent since after week-1. That's sad, that is just downright hatred of your big brother's football program. Is it cause yall can't beat em??

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If we suck, then what does that make WB.  They’re the ones sitting home on the couch.  Or bouncing basketballs…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

They beat y'all and still have a better record. That actually makes them the better team. On what planet is a 5-5 team with a win over a 4-7 team considered less than the loser team? Its only in your warped mind would this make any since. Dude something is definitely wrong with your cognitive energy! 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Real cute but you look crazy as heck when your team took losses from district opponents, two bu 30 points and one by 20 points.  Also another one by 15.  BU can’t relate to district arse whippings….  With that said, I’m Now laughing at y’all.  🤷🏾‍♂️

Could your team do it? LMAO @ you! You really actually think your making some kind of point. You have to see how stupid your argument is. Or maybe you don't and that the real problem. They should take your moderator status for this dumb stuff. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, wbfan said:

I really hurt his feelings lmao. Tbh with yall, I completely forget about @BMTSoulja1 until he tags me in a post EVERY week. 

I respect @Yeojas a loyal WB fan that’s loud proud and full of energy every week even on down seasons.  But you?  Like now, you looked for help when I got on your case.  It’s all good though .  My feelings hurt?  Quite the contrary, guy.  I’m feeling great.  My team will be playing week 11.  And I have consistent energy…

I respect @Yeojas a loyalty WB fan that’s loud proud and full of energy every week even on down seasons.  But you?  Like now, you looked for help when I got on your case.  It’s all good though .  My feelings hurt?  Quite the contrary, guy.  I’m feeling great.  My team will be playing week 11.  And I have consistent energy…

Of course they will, this IS Week-11. 🙄

35 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Brook could go 1-9 every year and that 1 win will always come against BU.

There are three guarantees in life. Death, Taxes and West Brook beating Beaumont United in football.

You’re still harping over something that’s happened in August?  What’s that Janet Jackson song?  What have you don’t for me lately?  Apparently, nothing.  So since WB’s season is over and they’ve hung up their cleats yesterday, let’s look ahead to next year.  I can see it now.  High energy early then it fades away in the end.  Next time, maybe you’ll direct that energy toward games that matter, like district games.  CE King, Summer Creek, North Shore, and Atascocita.  (Barely beat Kingwood).  This will be my last post to you since WB football is a moot point at this point.  Just have the decency to admit that you’ve  learned your lesson. I’m out.  I have a game to watch in 44 minutes.  ciao

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You’re still harping over something that’s happened in August?  What’s that Janet Jackson song?  What have you don’t for me lately?  Apparently, nothing.  So since WB’s season is over and they’ve hung up their cleats yesterday, let’s look ahead to next year.  I can see it now.  High energy early then it fades away in the end.  Next time, maybe you’ll direct that energy toward games that matter, like district games.  CE King, Summer Creek, North Shore, and Atascocita.  (Barely beat Kingwood).  This will be my last post to you since WB football is a moot point at this point.  Just have the decency to admit that you’ve  learned your lesson. I’m out.  I have a game to watch in 44 minutes.  ciao

Lately? WB has been beating your team for the last twenty plus years in a row! Maybe your grandkids will get to see your team beat the Bruins in football, but you won't. Again I'll ask you, how is going 4-6 and losing by six touchdowns in the first round of the playoffs better than going 5-5 and missing the playoffs? @BMTSoulja1 you have no room to beat your chest!

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I respect @Yeojas a loyal WB fan that’s loud proud and full of energy every week even on down seasons.  But you?  Like now, you looked for help when I got on your case.  It’s all good though .  My feelings hurt?  Quite the contrary, guy.  I’m feeling great.  My team will be playing week 11.  And I have consistent energy…

You quit on that team weeks ago and became the troll you keep accusing @wbfan of being. It wasn't until the Tenderwolves started playing teams that Vincent Middle School would beat that you showed back up as a BU super fan.