Beaumont West Brook 7 Atascocita 37/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 7 Atascocita 37/FINAL

Notable @wbfan quotes followed by my response.

Him Central and Ozen merged, cried and had the zoning rules changed (if todays rules existed back then, Brook admittedly wouldn't have been as potent) and STILL can't beat Brook. 

Me : But we sure do know how to make the playoffs.

Him:I'm still here when Brook takes their lumps.

Me:Apparently not.  Energy is severely lacking.

Him:WB gets the W. Anderson slapped United around enough. 

Me:They won’t be slapping anyone around for the rest of the 2021 season.  Better luck on the hardwood.

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Notable @wbfan quotes followed by my response.

Him Central and Ozen merged, cried and had the zoning rules changed (if todays rules existed back then, Brook admittedly wouldn't have been as potent) and STILL can't beat Brook. 

Me : But we sure do know how to make the playoffs.

Him:I'm still here when Brook takes their lumps.

Me:Apparently not.  Energy is severely lacking.

Him:WB gets the W. Anderson slapped United around enough. 

Me:They won’t be slapping anyone around for the rest of the 2021 season.  Better luck on the hardwood.

United still lost to Brook and played a soft schedule. Big difference between playing North Shore and Atascocita-type schools every week vs playing Baytown Sterling and Galveston Ball.

28 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Let's see how United does in 6A assuming they don't chicken out and find a way to stay in 5A.

Brook needs to figure out the quarterback situation since both Anderson and Briscoe will be gone.

United barely made the playoffs in their time in 5A both seasons, I don't foresee any playoff games for them in 6A unless they're put with the Pasadena schools. 

I thought WB had a wiz kid QB coming from one of their feeder middle schools?? I know one of them squads got a huge OL coming thru next year for WB. 

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

United still lost to Brook and played a soft schedule. Big difference between playing North Shore and Atascocita-type schools every week vs playing Baytown Sterling and Galveston Ball.

Sounds like excuses.  We didn’t pick out district schedule.  Now you can just sit in the couch (at home) and come to the BU playoff game and spew your hate.  🤷🏾‍♂️  We’ll need your week 1 energy that’s been lacking from you the last month…

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

Let's see how United does in 6A assuming they don't chicken out and find a way to stay in 5A.

Brook needs to figure out the quarterback situation since both Anderson and Briscoe will be gone.

Ohh, no laughing now but trying to find laughter in the future.  Such a weak and lame rebuttal, guy.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

United barely made the playoffs in their time in 5A both seasons, I don't foresee any playoff games for them in 6A unless they're put with the Pasadena schools. 

I thought WB had a wiz kid QB coming from one of their feeder middle schools?? I know one of them squads got a huge OL coming thru next year for WB. 

You’re rescuing dude or are you putting on your West Brook Pom Poms and bloomers?  🤦🏾🤦🏾

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You’re rescuing dude or are you putting on your West Brook Pom Poms and bloomers?  🤦🏾🤦🏾

🤔 My squad already waxed your Timberpups arse in Port Arthur, I would be quiet if I were you "Mr. I got my email drafts ready for BISD administration" 😁

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

🤔 My squad already waxed your Timberpups arse in Port Arthur, I would be quiet if I were you "Mr. I got my email drafts ready for BISD administration" 😁

I was checking.  You know you was hanging on WB’s jock strap a month and a half ago.  Now you’re all PA.  Typical.  And ummmm…..  my emails are still in the draft folder, cocked and loaded…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

40 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I was checking.  You know you was hanging on WB’s jock strap a month and a half ago.  Now you’re all PA.  Typical.  And ummmm…..  my emails are still in the draft folder, cocked and loaded…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Shut up. You know how dumb you sound right now? So giving respect to a rival of your lightweight squad is hanging on a jockstrap 😂 

To me you sound bitter cause fans of your rival are correct about the opponents they go up against versus what your lightweight timberpups go up against minus MHS. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you've been riding CE King, North Shore, Atascocita, and Summer Creeks jock strap since the Tenderwolves took that lost to West Brook the first week. Isn't that the logic you're using? Your arse and mouth should hurt with all that nut hugging you're doing. 🤷🏿‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

So you've been riding CE King, North Shore, Atascocita, and Summer Creeks jock strap since the Tenderwolves took that lost to West Brook the first week. Isn't that the logic you're using? Your arse and mouth should hurt with all that nut hugging you're doing. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Technically, it wasn’t a loss since the game never ended.  And hey, don’t be getting mad coming for me….  But it does kinda looks like the same anger that some WB football parents have going on right now.  Fighting amongst each other.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ .  See, you keep inserting yourself here when it is clear that ya guy WBfan let his mouth overload his arse a month and a half ago.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Shut up. You know how dumb you sound right now? So giving respect to a rival of your lightweight squad is hanging on a jockstrap 😂 

To me you sound bitter cause fans of your rival are correct about the opponents they go up against versus what your lightweight timberpups go up against minus MHS. 

@BMTSoulja1knows the deal! Hell everybody is laughing at him cause he really thinks he's making some kind of point. The joke is his team sucks. They lost to the team that he keeps calling out. And now that they backed into the playoffs, he running like United did something. Dude stop!

Just now, Yeoj said:

@BMTSoulja1knows the deal! Hell everybody is laughing at him cause he really thinks he's making some kind of point. The joke is his team sucks. They lost to the team that he keeps calling out. And now that they backed into the playoffs, he running like United did something. Dude stop!

Wasn't even 3 weeks ago he was waiting on United season to officially end to get to basketball.