LUMBERTON 27 VIDOR 28/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, Dirtyred1969 said:

That last quarter and a half was sickening to watch. I saw penalty after penalty and no calls, refs looking right at them. LTown football should be embarrassed...gotta play 4 quarters and go hard every play from EVERY  player. Watch the game film and watch what Vidor did. They played 4 quarters. Good jo Pirates and good luck in the playoffs.

No. Vidor played 2 quarters. They just played at the end when it counted. 

the pirates gave em 48 minutes of hell tonight.

but lumberton is legit, when we finally sent some pressure on their QB it definitely had him rattled and threw off his timing with his receivers. I literally screamed all game to send some pressure and when we did, it helped shift the momentum.

2 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

Pirates had double digit come back wins against two hardin county teams in one season. hate to see it.

all joking aside, those two games were instant classics in my book.

Very similar to the Silsbee game, not as high scoring. Better defense in this one but similar game flow. What a way to bookend the season.

11 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Very similar to the Silsbee game, not as high scoring. Better defense in this one but similar game flow. What a way to bookend the season.

eerily similar to the Silsbee game tonight, the defense stood up when it needed to the most. it was the cherry on top, and a story book ending to close out senior night this way.

that train horn didn't make a peep almost all second half. that's when i knew that momentum was shifting.

eerily similar to the Silsbee game tonight, the defense stood up when it needed to the most. it was the cherry on top, and a story book ending to close out senior night this way.

that train horn didn't make a peep almost all second half. that's when i knew that momentum was shifting.

Yea but they definitely got some usage out of it… damn train horn was blowing me away in the 1st and 2nd qtr. 

1 minute ago, piratevillain said:

man, they blew the hell out of that thing in the first half, ill never understand how that is enjoyable to hear every game. 

I was a lil jelly but now I’m glad we don’t have one… We got the crowd, the band and the guy over in section C row 7 seat 30 (that’s me) yelling at the coaches to throw the deep ball Pirates!

18 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I was a lil jelly but now I’m glad we don’t have one… We got the crowd, the band and the guy over in section C row 7 seat 30 (that’s me) yelling at the coaches to throw the deep ball Pirates!

I honestly was surprised there wasn't more fans on Vidor's side, but those true fans showed up we stayed loud all game. You're yelling at them to throw the deep ball, and im yelling at them to blitz... team work makes the dream work from the bleacher creatures.😂

I honestly was surprised there wasn't more on Vidor's side, but those true fans showed up we stayed loud all game. You're yelling at them to throw the deep ball, and im yelling at them to blitz... team work makes the dream work from the bleacher creatures.😂

Oh you were yelling at them to blitz huh? I’m pretty sure you were seated near me lol.

29 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Oh you were yelling at them to blitz huh? I’m pretty sure you were seated near me lol.

I was sitting across the row by the reserved section on the scoreboard side. Man, I was yelling at them to blitz ALL GAME. Maybe they heard my annoying a**, but it worked out when they finally dialed it up.🤷🏻‍♂️

• bullets13 changed the title to LUMBERTON 27 VIDOR 28/Final