LUMBERTON 27 VIDOR 28/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’d like to see 2 deep safeties for Vidor on defense after the second half. Let them try to run the ball, those deep shots are killing us. We can’t cover them one on one at all.

HC is to stubborn to make in game changes. With starters missing on offense and not able to sustain drives, he should have known that lumberton would have the ball more. And I believe one of the starters out does play RB and Safety.

3 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

HC is to stubborn to make in game changes. With starters missing on offense and not able to sustain drives, he should have known that lumberton would have the ball more. And I believe one of the starters out does play RB and Safety.

We may not be able to play 2 deep with all the WRs Ltown likes to split out but we need at least one guy to stay back deep.

4 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

How many in the secondary are injured and not playing? That’s what’s killin the pirates! Can’t cover! I think all their starters are there! 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

To many receivers lol

Exactly, you’re forcing more DBs into the game that don’t usually play. Plus we’re using some on offense tonight with all the injuries we’ve had to our running backs.

18 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I'll be the first to on my side say the announcer was calling him out as the clock ran out from what I saw. Vidor probably should have had about 4 tenths of a second left. 

It was 1.4 seconds. I actually have it in video. Runner was out of bounds with 1.4 left at the 1 yard line. But refs said nope. Halftime. 

6 minutes ago, Fortheloveofthegame said:

It was 1.4 seconds. I actually have it in video. Runner was out of bounds with 1.4 left at the 1 yard line. But refs said nope. Halftime. 

That’s what I thought too, it doesn’t take 7 seconds to run wide out of bounds. Should probably be a one score game with Vidor getting the ball coming out. Need to take this opening possession of the second half all the way down and score to get right back in this football game.

• bullets13 changed the title to LUMBERTON 27 VIDOR 28/Final