Kyle Rittenhouse

thetragichippy

On 11/18/2021 at 2:55 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

Honestly thought it’ll be a quick verdict . But here goes Day 3.

Me too.  I’m concerned that it’s taking so long.  Are the jurors more concerned about the possibility of riots than they are in the guilt or innocence of this young man?

And as for @tvc184 “what if” scenario, there are some similarities in the Ahmed Arbery shooting by 3 white men.  Arbery was unarmed, chased down and killed.  Very possible that Rittenhouse would’ve been killed also if not armed.  The Left is convinced it’s murder, as are most people, but the same Leftist want Rittenhouse found guilty.  Boggles the mind.  

6 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I feel like the jurors have found him not guilty, but are trying to charge him with something to satisfy the mob.  This is going to be as bad of a case as the O.J. Simpson case.   

I lost a lot of faith in juries when they hammered Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis.  It didn't even make any sense.  I mean, you could make an argument for manslaughter, but some of the other crimes for which he was convicted didn't even meet the definition of the charge.  They just wanted to throw the book at somebody. 

I wouldn't be too surprised if they convict this kid for murder.  

Somebody (or somebodies) is sticking to their guns or we'd already have a verdict. It's either a knucklehead or two thinking he's innocent or a knucklehead or two wanting to see him acquitted.  At this point I'm thinking that we'll see a mistrial. 

I hope he does like Sandman and as sues as the crap out of some news outlets.

This case was nothing but politics from the first night. The charges should have never been filed. The fact that about 80% of the country was sweating out a not guilty verdict in itself is an outrage. The other 20% either believed the outright fake news stories or for racial or political reasons, wanted an innocent person convicted.

I don’t know if it is correct (because I don’t believe everything I read until I see something to back it up) but I read that Kyle Rittenhouse had charges brought against him within 48 hours. Assuming that is a true statement, that is outrageous. The police had not even interviewed all the witnesses by the then and were surely not finished with the investigation but the district attorney for his own reasoning (politics) decided that they did not need to look at the police investigation. Do we need further proof that this was politics? The Kenosha Wisconsin district attorney about a week ago was given the annual award for the best prosecutor in the state of Wisconsin. That’s right folks, the man who oversaw the office that indicted an innocent person, it appears before all of the facts were in, was just awarded prosecutor of the year for the entire state. Go figure.

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I hope he does like Sandman and as sues as the crap out of some news outlets.

This case was nothing but politics from the first night. The charges should have never been filed. The fact that about 80% of the country was sweating out a not guilty verdict in itself is an outrage. The other 20% either believed the outright fake news stories or for racial or political reasons, wanted an innocent person convicted.

I don’t know if it is correct (because I don’t believe everything I read until I see something to back it up) but I read that Kyle Rittenhouse had charges brought against him within 48 hours. Assuming that is a true statement, that is outrageous. The police had not even interviewed all the witnesses by the then and were surely not finished with the investigation but the district attorney for his own reasoning (politics) decided that they did not need to look at the police investigation. Do we need further proof that this was politics? The Kenosha Wisconsin district attorney about a week ago was given the annual award for the best prosecutor in the state of Wisconsin. That’s right folks, the man who oversaw the office that indicted an innocent person, it appears before all of the facts were in, was just awarded prosecutor of the year for the entire state. Go figure.

This is the hidden content, please

Bunch of back patters. What a joke

I saw a comment on fb that read “but they wouldn’t have attacked him if he hadn’t ran around with a weapon.”  I wish the same argument would be made by the left to defend police when they’re forced to shoot armed suspects.  To be clear, I have an issue with vigilantism, and I have an issue when police kill people they shouldn’t, but the lack of common sense from so many people in determining what is justified and what isn’t is mind boggling.  

18 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I saw a comment on fb that read “but they wouldn’t have attacked him if he hadn’t ran around with a weapon.”  I wish the same argument would be made by the left to defend police when they’re forced to shoot armed suspects.  To be clear, I have an issue with vigilantism, and I have an issue when police kill people they shouldn’t, but the lack of common sense from so many people in determining what is justified and what isn’t is mind boggling.  

Notwithstanding the fact that several people there had openly carry rifles. Why were they not attacked?